Great place to work!

Current Employee - Virtual Travel Agent
Current Employee - Virtual Travel Agent

I have been working at World Travel Holdings full-time for more than a year

Pros

Promoting within great travel perks

Cons

schedule needs to be extremely flexible

Other Reviews for World Travel Holdings

Positive

Current Employee - Executive Cruise Consultant
    Current Employee - Executive Cruise Consultant

I have been working at World Travel Holdings

Pros

Salary, fellow employees, schedule flexibility, ongoing training

Cons

Limited leads, as always in sales very antagonistic coworkers

Work hard, engage others, get rewarded

I have been working at World Travel Holdings

Pros

Wonderful people, great work/life balance, great performance is greatly rewarded. Progressive management team, love seeing that they are hiring more management positions from outside the company. promoting from within is great, when you have the talent, but it's also important to mix it up and bring in fresh sets of eyes now and again. I think there have been three external management hires in the last few months and I think it's about time!

Cons

There is quite a variety of folks -there are some amazing sales people with great attitudes and there are mediocre to bad ones who get frustrated because they want the benefits of being a great sales person without actually being one. If you aren't a great sales person or you dont like selling, I don't recommend entry level call center positions at WTH, it's not likely you will be happy as it is a performance driven environment.

Stop spending so much time/money trying to figure out scheduling and focus on other benefits for employees. The scheduling is what it is, so create things that make the crappy scheduling worth staying for. Better medical benefits, more recognition, or more travel opportunities. (just thoughts, there are many other options, i am sure) The way scheduling works is constantly changing because it has to - fine, just say what it is. People wont leave because of it if there are other things that make it worth staying. I think the brain power invested in all the focus groups and questions about how to schedule better would be better used thinking of ways to show love to the employees.

There are newer employer reviews for World Travel Holdings.

Worked for World Travel Holdings? Contribute to the Community!