There are newer employer reviews for World Travel Holdings

Kind of scammy, horrible values and ethics

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I worked at World Travel Holdings full-time (less than an year)

Pros

tours of new cruise ships, cruise discounts, the occasional free cruise

Cons

management, values and ethics, job security and satisfaction

This is NOT the position I was expecting in ANY regard, nor was it the kind of people I was hoping to work for. From the top down, everyone was shady. It wasn't cold calling, I'll give them that, but it wasn't your typical call center either. Rules did not apply to everyone, customers or associates. Blatant favoritism was shown in both regards. It was a miserable experience!! My co-workers were LITERALLY on Farmville 85% of the time. VERY lax atmosphere... cursing, vulgar/lewd gestures, and innuendos ran rampant throughout the place!! I was VERY disappointed and disheartened with this experience.

71 Other Employee Reviews for World Travel Holdings (View Most Recent)

Don't mess up here! Don't stay off the phone too long.

Former Employee - Customer Care Representative in Altamonte Springs, FL
    Former Employee - Customer Care Representative in Altamonte Springs, FL

I worked at World Travel Holdings

Pros

Great benefits, worked with great people. Luncheons from sales executives every month at least, Good location. Good training.

Cons

Cons would be the way that the managers kept track of calls coming in, in relation to the customer service versus sales. It was rare that a person wanted to add on to an already booked reservation. New inbound calls were expected to be sold on that call due to price changes. Don't take too many breaks, if you are sick try to be there anyway, while the managers understood people do get sick after a while they will start targeting anyone that would take advantage of sick time or other time off.

Not every position is about sales. Customer service is very valuable as well, with that being said there was no room for improvement for sales when all the calls are for customer service.

Eh.

Current Employee - Customer Care Representative in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Customer Care Representative in Orlando, FL

I have been working at World Travel Holdings

Pros

great fellow employee, work from home

Cons

They do not work with your schedule for any reason, not school, not another job, not family. Everything is done by what they feel they need.

Pay attention to your smaller employees, they make the company and will probably be your boss one day.

There are newer employer reviews for World Travel Holdings