World Travel Holdings
www.wth.com Wilmington, MA 500 to 999 Employees

Hire & Fire

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThis seems like a great opportunity to work from home.

ConsEvery year they hire a lot of Virtual Travel Agents before the busy cruise selling season (November) & fire 99% of them after the cruise selling season is over in (March). You will never make anything above minimum wage--the commissions are completely unreachable & deceptive. I thought they seemed legit because they offered 6 weeks of training but this is not the case. In addition, you will miss most of the training because of constant computer issues while in training and after--another reason commissions are completely unreachable.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet a Conscious!

Beware of this sweat shop!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at World Travel Holdings full-time for less than a year

Pros: You are able to work from your own home & do… Cons: This is a HORRIBLE company. The couldn't care less about their employees. It's all about production. If you enjoy the setup of a sweatshop, then… Advice to Senior Management: Learn to value new employees if you don't want the high turnover to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to work!

Virtual Travel Agent (Current Employee)

I have been working at World Travel Holdings full-time for more than a year

Pros: Promoting within great travel perks Cons: schedule needs to be extremely flexible Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on World Travel Holdings.

Worked for World Travel Holdings? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at World Travel Holdings reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for World Travel Holdings CEO Brad Tolkin. All reviews posted anonymously by World Travel Holdings employees.