World Travel Holdings

www.wth.com

World Travel Holdings is a great place to work overall

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Virginia Beach, VA

ProsIt is a great company to work. It is a solid company, even threw the recent economic times. Even though it was hard for the company to ask all except employees to take a 2 week furlough, WTH also provide a way for each employee to earn the money back. The company did their best making sure front line employees were not impacted. Definitely has some smart people that are enjoyable to work with - thumbs up here! As with most companies, there are issues. However overall it is a great company to work.
WTH does try to provide a balance between your needs and the needs of the business. Working for a Travel Company that is open 365 days a year 7 days a week, there will always be employees that are not happy. Which is very confusing to me because all the information regarding operational hours are discussed in detail during the interview process. Did they think they were above the law? I completed understood that I would be low in terms of seniority. In a sales or service environment you have to actual perform and be a team player.
It you are a hard worker, like working with good people and are able to see opportunity you will do well here. If you spend most of your time thinking it's about being the bosses’ pet and complaining you won't like it here.

ConsRecently they have employeed to many "you owe me" people. What happen to actually working towards respect and maybe opporunties would come their way.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe management team can be too reactive at times. There are company changes that occur every 6 months. This can be very hard on people to adjust too.

Fun place to work, The agents that have been around a long time LOVE TO GRIPE though!

Agent (Current Employee) Virginia Beach, VA

I have been working at World Travel Holdings

Pros: It really is a fun place to work for nice people who… Cons: I guess there has been a lot of change in the travel industry over the last couple years. There's been a lot of change… Advice to Senior Management: invest in better technology Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good place to work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Woburn, MA

I have been working at World Travel Holdings

Pros: Great opportunities for professional growth in a fun industry. Focused… Cons: In the past there were layoffs, which may be why there are some bad… Advice to Senior Management: Pay could be improved Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on World Travel Holdings.

Worked for World Travel Holdings? Contribute to the Community!