World Travel Holdings
wth.com Wilmington, MA 500 to 999 Employees

Pay more attention to who has the most impact on your customers

Sales Coach (Former Employee)
Miramar, FL

I worked at World Travel Holdings

ProsThey are a leader in the Travel Industry and have a very aggressive approach to gaining new business especially when the industry trends are down.

Consadvancement opportunities and management payment is limited, and the bonus Maximum potential is not attainable. Compensation is always the first item to be changed for everyone when performance dips.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour frontline supervisors and coaches should be the most important people to senior managemet as they are given the most daily tasks and are responsible for keeping your frontline sales people motivated and productive. This is not the case and is usually the complete opposite, overworked and underpaid is essentially the way this position runs.

Hire & Fire

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at World Travel Holdings full-time for less than a year

Pros: This seems like a great opportunity to work from home. Cons: Every year they hire a lot of Virtual Travel Agents before the busy cruise selling season (November) & fire 99% of them after the cruise… Advice to Senior Management: Get a Conscious! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Beware of this sweat shop!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at World Travel Holdings full-time for less than a year

Pros: You are able to work from your own home & do… Cons: This is a HORRIBLE company. The couldn't care less about their employees. It's all about production. If you enjoy the setup of a sweatshop, then… Advice to Senior Management: Learn to value new employees if you don't want the high turnover to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on World Travel Holdings.

Worked for World Travel Holdings? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at World Travel Holdings reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for World Travel Holdings CEO Brad Tolkin. All reviews posted anonymously by World Travel Holdings employees.