World Travel Holdings
www.wth.com Wilmington, MA 500 to 999 Employees

WTH needs to take a hard look in the mirror and into the future or they might not be around much longer.

Withheld (Current Employee)
Woburn, MA

ProsPeople are very nice and personable. Never let it be said that people don't like coming here. I think they just feel that things are not going to get any better.

ConsComplete lack of vision from Senior Management. You would be hard pressed to find 5 employees (out of hundreds) who know what the company vision is, what direction we are headed in, or how we are going to get there. After several rounds of layoffs over the years, including a recent one in which 15% of the staff was laid off, morale is very low.

Advice to Senior ManagementSee above comments. You have to do more than just tread water.

Needs imporvement

Virtual Travel Consultant (Former Employee)
    San Diego, CA

I worked at World Travel Holdings

Pros: Ability to work at home Cons: Tight management procedures which change constantly. Mandatory overtime not always necessary and unfair to employees, poor handling of procedural questioning and criticism, 21-point Customer Connection… Advice to Senior Management: Happier employees are those that feel empowered to sell travel the way they know how. Allow flexibility in the sales process and… More

Pay more attention to who has the most impact on your customers

Sales Coach (Former Employee)
    Miramar, FL

I worked at World Travel Holdings

Pros: They are a leader in the Travel Industry and have a very… Cons: advancement opportunities and management payment is limited, and the bonus Maximum potential is not attainable.… Advice to Senior Management: Your frontline supervisors and coaches should be the most important people to senior managemet as they are given the most daily tasks and are responsible… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on World Travel Holdings.

Worked for World Travel Holdings? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at World Travel Holdings reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for World Travel Holdings CEO Brad Tolkin. All reviews posted anonymously by World Travel Holdings employees.