World Travel Holdings
wth.com Wilmington, MA 500 to 999 Employees

Good place to work - especially with the new management

Manager (Former Employee)
Wilmington, NC

I worked at World Travel Holdings

ProsThe new management (taking company from World Travel Holdings from National Leisure Group) is very strong. There are good guys at the helm (finally).

ConsBenefits are not great. Health insurance costs a lot - they spend money on things like pet insurance ad legal insurance instead of offering better quality health care for lower premiums.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest in a better benefits package.

A good company to work for

Wilmington, MA

I have been working at World Travel Holdings

Pros: Management encourages professional development and growth Cons: Some level of resistance to new ideas Advice to Senior Management: Keep the dialogue with employees open, continue to refine processes,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

I like it here, you can always leave if you want to.

Virginia Beach, VA

I have been working at World Travel Holdings

Pros: Fun environment, friendly people, new technology, not a lot of micromanagement, "breaks" are allowed whenever as… Cons: I don't think there is a lot of recognition for the non sales agents. If you are not senior… Advice to Senior Management: Take a look at your people behind the scenes. Not just "management".… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on World Travel Holdings.

Worked for World Travel Holdings? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at World Travel Holdings reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for World Travel Holdings CEO Brad Tolkin. All reviews posted anonymously by World Travel Holdings employees.