World Travel Holdings
wth.com Wilmington, MA 500 to 999 Employees

I loved it, but working virtually is difficult

Travel Pro (Former Employee)

I worked at World Travel Holdings

ProsBest health benefits I've had with any employer, amazing travel perks, solid training program, good support, ongoing training and ease in getting time off.

ConsWorking virtually I felt less recognized that I would have if I worked in an office environment. Straight out of training I was in the top 10% with my overall sales numbers but I was frustrated that there wasn't anyone I felt could truly vouch for me as an individual or could mentor me to move forward in the organization. I loved the company and was working on my MBA when I was there and I wish I had instead worked someplace that would have helped me move forward in my career. I took a few cruises and had fun though :)

Advice to Senior ManagementI think I pretty much voiced my concerns with the company. There are great people working at WTH but either working virtually wasn't for me or there is some work to be done to make virtual employees truly feel like they have the opportunity to advance their careers there.

A good company to work for but unclear of goals and current supervisors pretend to work and do nothing.

I have been working at World Travel Holdings

Pros: World Travel Holdings offer a decent benefit package especially decent considering today's economy. The people that work for this company are like one big… Cons: Senior management and supervisors (not all) but quite a few should be become actors and actresses. Maybe if they actually worked and supported their… Advice to Senior Management: Stop allowing some employees to get away with calling out all the time or coming in late all the time. It is completely and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Not a bad place to work

Wilmington, MA

I have been working at World Travel Holdings full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Focus on employee retention, promote from within, management all the… Cons: Communication can be an issue, pay doesn't always seem fair, double standards with some managers… Advice to Senior Management: Improve communication between departments, model the behavior that you want your direct reports… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on World Travel Holdings.

Worked for World Travel Holdings? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at World Travel Holdings reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for World Travel Holdings CEO Brad Tolkin. All reviews posted anonymously by World Travel Holdings employees.