World Travel Holdings

www.wth.com
  www.wth.com
There are newer employer reviews for World Travel Holdings

Amazing organization that cares about the employees and values your perspective

I have been working at World Travel Holdings

Pros

Great potential to earn great money, robust training program, leadership that cares and invests in the business and the people, travel perks, great work locations, alot of tenure with great opportunity to learn from others that have been in the business for a long time.

Cons

It is a seasonal business so always be prepared for a busy first quarter. Plan vacations accordingly so you can enjoy the great industry you are a part of.

Continue leading the business with the passion and pride that you do. Your desire to see this business continue to succeed and grow does not go unnoticed!!

83 Other Employee Reviews for World Travel Holdings (View Most Recent)

They don't pay well!!, the more you know they change your banding and your pay decreases

Current Employee - Travel Pro
    Current Employee - Travel Pro

I have been working at World Travel Holdings

Pros

To have a job, do a couple of ship tours, eat the food on tours.....thats the only perk you'll recieve.

Cons

Alot of micro managing and ass kissing, they treat you like a race horse!!! the scheduling sucks and changes every three months.

They dont pay well, the more you know about selling cruises and learn the ships. They force you to change your banding to get more commission, this is done when its the busy periods so you can think your making more money!!!....They are nothing but Hustlers!!

I loved it, but working virtually is difficult

Former Employee - Travel Pro
    Former Employee - Travel Pro

I worked at World Travel Holdings

Pros

Best health benefits I've had with any employer, amazing travel perks, solid training program, good support, ongoing training and ease in getting time off.

Cons

Working virtually I felt less recognized that I would have if I worked in an office environment. Straight out of training I was in the top 10% with my overall sales numbers but I was frustrated that there wasn't anyone I felt could truly vouch for me as an individual or could mentor me to move forward in the organization. I loved the company and was working on my MBA when I was there and I wish I had instead worked someplace that would have helped me move forward in my career. I took a few cruises and had fun though :)

I think I pretty much voiced my concerns with the company. There are great people working at WTH but either working virtually wasn't for me or there is some work to be done to make virtual employees truly feel like they have the opportunity to advance their careers there.

There are newer employer reviews for World Travel Holdings