There are newer employer reviews for World Wide Technology

Very Good Company

I have been working at World Wide Technology

Pros

WWT is a great company for employees, and a great vendor to large, complex organizations. The leadership is fantastic, and the technical resources are amazing. WWT does a very good job of running a $4.3B company with only 1,800 employees. the senior leadership does a great of driving corporate strategy.

Cons

This is a very St. Louis based company. Managing the remote employees is getting better, but needs to remain a focus.

87 Other Employee Reviews for World Wide Technology (View Most Recent)

Best place to work

Current Employee - Account Manager
    Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at World Wide Technology

Pros

WWT has an amazing culture and is not a top heavy organization. While each manager does have quite a bit of free reign on their own P&L which sometimes causes inconsistencies across teams, all of their intentions are good. Executive management is involved and they are fantastic leaders. Leadership training is provided and valued once or twice a year. Benefits are fantastic! 401k matching and profit sharing are provided. I know that if one day I want to do something different at this company I just need to say the word. I feel like if you have a great work ethic at WWT you will continue to be rewarded at this company.

Cons

Disparate sales compensation methods across teams. Engineering talent values by team however overall I feel WWT is the best in the industry.

Don't get too big!

Good place to retire from

I worked at World Wide Technology

Pros

Good work life balance
    Enjoyable work atmosphere, if you are not too worried about the role/ growth opportunities

Cons

very few advancement opportunities
    No defined job specification

NA

There are newer employer reviews for World Wide Technology

Worked for World Wide Technology? Contribute to the Community!