There are newer employer reviews for World Wide Technology

Awesome company, professionally led, engineering driven, customer focused.

Current Employee - Systems Engineering Manager  in  Washington, DC
Current Employee - Systems Engineering Manager in Washington, DC

I have been working at World Wide Technology full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have been with WWT for over three years now. I have been impressed since day-1. As a tell friends and professional connections, I haven't had a bad day yet. The organization is professional and led by an excellent senior leadership team based in St. Louis. The company leaders listen to their employees and customers. WWT is very much a customer-driven and engineering-driven organization.

WWT is allows its employees to explore positions and opportunities within the organization, as long as it makes good business sense. They are all about getting the “right people on the bus” and then finding the right role. I can personally attest to this, as I have been given the chance to explore three different roles here at WWT before settling into my current function.

Lastly, WWT truly cares about its employees. I had some health challenges earlier this year, and WWT leadership and family were extremely supportive of my family and me. I will always remember the wonderful support WWT provided.

The above are just a few examples of why WWT has been recognized by Fortune Magazine as one of the Best Companies to Work For.

Cons

As employee who works remotely and out of a branch office, we may not be quite as in the loop as the folks in HQ in St. Louis.

Continue to care for WWT employees and customers. Continue to expand our portfolio of OEM partners and relationships. Continue to look for opportunities to bring remote employees and geographical dispersed teams together.

90 Other Employee Reviews for World Wide Technology (View Most Recent)

ITC Lab Internship

Current Employee - ITC Intern  in  Edwardsville, IL
    Current Employee - ITC Intern in Edwardsville, IL

I have been working at World Wide Technology as an intern for less than a year

Pros

All the people who work for WWT are amazing. They are all so nice and will help you in any way you need. The company is also just great. Named as on Forbes top 100 places to work (it got number 50).

Cons

It is a bit far from where I live (this is a personal problem) and the work in the lab can be inconsistent from no real work to being swamped. It can also get repetitive sometimes, but it is a good job and pays decently well.

Lots of Driving

Current Employee - Computer Technician  in  Fort Myers, FL
    Current Employee - Computer Technician in Fort Myers, FL

I have been working at World Wide Technology

Pros

you can work your own hours and set your own schedule

Cons

traffic, not enough jobs to pay the bills

cut the fat, if a tech is not doing there job fire them

There are newer employer reviews for World Wide Technology

Worked for World Wide Technology? Contribute to the Community!