World Wide Technology truly is one of the best places to work.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Saint Louis, MO
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at World Wide Technology full-time for less than a year

Pros

Since the start of my position earlier this year, I have found a supportive environment that I have not known in other companies. This company is already helping me to further my career by allowing me to get additional certifications and possibly go back for my masters. This company builds everything they stand for one their Core Values. We have training on the Core Values. Reminders of the Core Values are everywhere in our organization. My two favorites are Honesty and Integrity and Passion. The upper management lives and breathes these values. It is not just a slogan, like at some companies, it is a way of working life. We have fun too. Things like Wii Dance Contest, friendly banter at board meetings, and group outings. WWT gives back to the community. All of our senior members are involved in charity work. The best thing is probably the open communication. Everyone here is so willing to help one another for the betterment of our company and our customers. It is a great feeling of being part of a family, not a team.

Cons

We are growing so fast it is hard to keep up with policies and procedures already in place.

Keep up the excellent work. Do not change with the growth.

Other Reviews for World Wide Technology

Great Company bad manager

Former Employee - Senior Middleware Engineer  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Former Employee - Senior Middleware Engineer in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at World Wide Technology full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great company policies, very employee friendly HR policies.

Cons

May be my isolated case but my manager was a nutcase, he was unmarried in mid thirties, I guess no family life and used to screw up the team all the time. Extreme case of micromanagement, out of 6 from the team 2 of us quit in 2 weeks just because of him. It really proves the point that employees don't quit companies, they quit managers.

keep up the good work, but keep tab on bad apples (manager in this case), being workaholic is good for someone not be for others.

Awesome company, professionally led, engineering driven, customer focused.

Current Employee - Systems Engineering Manager  in  Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Systems Engineering Manager in Washington, DC

I have been working at World Wide Technology full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have been with WWT for over three years now. I have been impressed since day-1. As a tell friends and professional connections, I haven't had a bad day yet. The organization is professional and led by an excellent senior leadership team based in St. Louis. The company leaders listen to their employees and customers. WWT is very much a customer-driven and engineering-driven organization.

WWT is allows its employees to explore positions and opportunities within the organization, as long as it makes good business sense. They are all about getting the “right people on the bus” and then finding the right role. I can personally attest to this, as I have been given the chance to explore three different roles here at WWT before settling into my current function.

Lastly, WWT truly cares about its employees. I had some health challenges earlier this year, and WWT leadership and family were extremely supportive of my family and me. I will always remember the wonderful support WWT provided.

The above are just a few examples of why WWT has been recognized by Fortune Magazine as one of the Best Companies to Work For.

Cons

As employee who works remotely and out of a branch office, we may not be quite as in the loop as the folks in HQ in St. Louis.

Continue to care for WWT employees and customers. Continue to expand our portfolio of OEM partners and relationships. Continue to look for opportunities to bring remote employees and geographical dispersed teams together.

There are newer employer reviews for World Wide Technology.

Worked for World Wide Technology? Contribute to the Community!