World Wide Technology

www.wwt.com
  www.wwt.com
There are newer employer reviews for World Wide Technology

outstanding supply chain internship with a great company

Current Employee - Supply Chain Intern in Saint Louis, MO
Current Employee - Supply Chain Intern in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at World Wide Technology as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

-offers plenty of real world experience and mentorship opportunities
-rewards interns that go above and beyond, most come back to full time offers
-non rigid company structure encourages interns to step outside boundaries and try new areas
-outstanding company culture

Cons

-for those who are looking for a guaranteed path to the top, this is not your fit. WWT gives you the tools to succeed, but you pick your path and what you want to do on a daily basis

provide more structure for the internship program, and encourage more intern events, group projects and interactions

112 Other Employee Reviews for World Wide Technology (View Most Recent)

Good employees, bad leaders

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at World Wide Technology full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Benefits are outstanding, Health, Dental, 401k, bonuses. Pay is competitive. Stable secure work environment. Great employees and coworkers.

Cons

Travel, travel, travel. If you don't like to travel or by utilized as a field engineer up to 80% of the time, this is not the place for you.
    Bad leadership at the middle and upper management level. Inconsistent from dept to dept. Reorg after reorg, just shuffling around the same inept management.

Its ok to take a breath and collect yourself. you don't always have to be growing or assimilating. To big for your britches to fast.

Blatant and flagrant space to work for.

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at World Wide Technology full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Nice medical benefits. Hardly any work. Lazy atmosphere. Re-org every 6 months ( belly laugh)

Cons

The reason I'm writing because I out in the market looking for job and thought let me share my views before anyone fall into this trap ( company ). I have been working as an Analyst for quite some time ( 3+ years) and I have been told to do the same thing every year. But when my review is done I was been told that you are silo. My manager is least interested in her responsibilities and keep just buying new cars/SUV's. I sit across HR room and I can hear how they negotiation and craftiness is being played.

I'm also not surprised the see the review of some one for "Custom Web Development" few months ago. I don't know what they are up to? They keep creating different proxies like Web Development, Custom Web Development, and month by month its been humiliating. I wish they don't create another proxy like "Express Development" (bust my a*s ) Lately I see that people are not interested in that team. Anyways, my job is to open ticket in Service now and just keep submitting to different proxies. I'm curios to know what managers are doing when they see CHANGE OR INC, are they deleting it OR making it SPAM ? Hopefully one day Service now will not explode due to so many changes and INC's. I sometimes get pressure from our clients that work has not been done. So What, Eh ?

Lastly, I would strongly recommend that stay away from this company for a while. I hope this will get better and BA will admire about this company.

JIM, please look into this dept. otherwise it will be too late.

There are newer employer reviews for World Wide Technology