World Wide Technology

www.wwt.com

Best Place I Have Ever Worked!

Network Engineer (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsAfter 22 years in IT as a Consultant and Network Engineer, WWT is the best place I have ever worked! The team supports each other, there are no egos, senior management has communicated its vision and strategy, and we are making money and taking care of our customers! 20 years of success at WWT and there are many more in our future!

ConsIt is really hard to find the downside of working at World Wide Technology. I know we can do more than just sell real expensive, complex hardware. If a customer needs a CCIE on site for 6-12 months, it should be within our capability to place this resource, especially in the federal space.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue listening to the employees and communicating your vision for our success. Your focus on the big picture and keeping us steered in the right direction for future success and your commitment to sharpening the saw and maintaining our high performance teams will keep us highly profitable and successful well into the future.

Not recommended until you know someone who's been in the upper management for years

Technical Product Engineer (Current Employee) Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at World Wide Technology

Pros: Good Medical & 401K plan. Some people are really knowledgeable… Cons: Salary too low compared to the competition. Biased management. Hard work not even hardly appreciated. My manager knew nothing about any of the products that… Advice to Senior Management: Get some serious, honest management talent for right reason not… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Excellent

Sales (Current Employee) Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at World Wide Technology

Pros: The company's Culture is perfect! Cons: The pay for work is ok. Advice to Senior Management: Great overlook for the company's future! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on World Wide Technology.

Worked for World Wide Technology? Contribute to the Community!