There are newer employer reviews for World Wide Technology

Best Place I Have Ever Worked!

Current Employee - Network Engineer  in  Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Network Engineer in Dallas, TX

I have been working at World Wide Technology

Pros

After 22 years in IT as a Consultant and Network Engineer, WWT is the best place I have ever worked! The team supports each other, there are no egos, senior management has communicated its vision and strategy, and we are making money and taking care of our customers! 20 years of success at WWT and there are many more in our future!

Cons

It is really hard to find the downside of working at World Wide Technology. I know we can do more than just sell real expensive, complex hardware. If a customer needs a CCIE on site for 6-12 months, it should be within our capability to place this resource, especially in the federal space.

Continue listening to the employees and communicating your vision for our success. Your focus on the big picture and keeping us steered in the right direction for future success and your commitment to sharpening the saw and maintaining our high performance teams will keep us highly profitable and successful well into the future.

86 Other Employee Reviews for World Wide Technology (View Most Recent)

Not recommended until you know someone who's been in the upper management for years

Current Employee - Technical Product Engineer  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Technical Product Engineer in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at World Wide Technology

Pros

Good Medical & 401K plan. Some people are really knowledgeable & nice to work with.

Cons

Salary too low compared to the competition. Biased management. Hard work not even hardly appreciated. My manager knew nothing about any of the products that company use to deal in - straight up thrown from sales person to Manager of the technical team result of some serious upper mgmt A$$ licking.
    Most not ready to share their expertise or knowledge on something. People complain more than they appreciate.

Get some serious, honest management talent for right reason not for all the wrong reasons.

Excellent

Current Employee - Sales  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Sales in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at World Wide Technology

Pros

The company's Culture is perfect!

Cons

The pay for work is ok.

Great overlook for the company's future!

There are newer employer reviews for World Wide Technology

Worked for World Wide Technology? Contribute to the Community!