World Wrestling Entertainment

www.wwe.com

Tyrany in the ring

Assistant (Former Employee) Stamford, CT

ProsSmiles on childrens faces when they get to meet their favorite wrestler. The charity work that the company does is definately a good thing. Perks like tickets to events and merchandise for family members that are fans is also a great thing. People do always think it is pretty cool when they here I used to work there.

ConsLack of pay, job security and management that swears and yells at their employees constantly. Numerous staff members were in tears daily and they were the good workers! They don't appreciate the work/family value system because the owners families are all working there. It's all about the business.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt's your staff that is making YOU look good, they are the ones doing the work and coming up with all the great ideas - appreciate them once in a while or at least say thank you or give them the credit for one thing once in a while.

Dynamic, exciting, and only for the best and brightest

I have been working at World Wrestling Entertainment for more than 3 years

Pros: I've read all of the other reviews, and I can assure you that most of these people are bottom 10% performers and that's why they… Cons: I'll agree that work-life balance can be a challenge here. It's not always like that, but there's always a lot to accomplish. The… Advice to Senior Management: Examine the work-life balance issue and work with your employees… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Avoid. Avoid. Avoid.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at World Wrestling Entertainment full-time

Pros: Hm, well, they pay well (see list of "cons" for reasons why) Nice gym You… Cons: So, I don't think the managers here understand what quality of life is. They may not have any friends outside of work, that makes me… Advice to Senior Management: Get your head out of your ass? Learn from other people? Stop being… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on World Wrestling Entertainment.

Worked for World Wrestling Entertainment? Contribute to the Community!