There are newer employer reviews for World Wrestling Entertainment

Avoid. Avoid. Avoid.

I worked at World Wrestling Entertainment full-time

Pros

Hm, well, they pay well (see list of "cons" for reasons why)
Nice gym
You can get tickets to events - if you're into that sort of thing

Cons

So, I don't think the managers here understand what quality of life is. They may not have any friends outside of work, that makes me sad, but also makes this a pretty crappy place to work. You may like working 20 hours a day, I just think you are an idiot.

Upper management is fully of idiots (mostly). Dumb decision after dumb decision and its never there fault, its always the lower levels

Fear of losing your job. All. The. Time. paralyzes staff from doing anything (see point #2)

Get your head out of your ass? Learn from other people? Stop being jerks? Understand that you don't know everything and can actually benefit from input?

49 Other Employee Reviews for World Wrestling Entertainment (View Most Recent)

No long-term potential

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at World Wrestling Entertainment full-time for more than a year

Pros

Corporate, structure, decent benefits, ok work life balance

Cons

Very, political, very cut throat, and senior management all seem to have their own personal agendas. High turn overs

Foster and promote from within. This company seems to have trouble retaining talent.

I loved the people at WWE, but they do not understand the difference between home and work life.

I have been working at World Wrestling Entertainment

Pros

Benefits, the people, the atmosphere

Cons

Management makes own decisions, changes are made and then have to be reversed. The lack of communication between departments makes it hard to get things done in a timely manner.

I think that if WWE could find a way to not interfere work/home life and really took the time and reviewed the management team that is charge of each group, WWE would have been a more enjoyable time for me. I feel like overall I left with some good and bad thoughts about WWE.

There are newer employer reviews for World Wrestling Entertainment

Worked for World Wrestling Entertainment? Contribute to the Community!