World Wrestling Entertainment
corporate.wwe.com Stamford, CT 500 to 999 Employees

Great place to work. They expect the best - and they get it!

I have been working at World Wrestling Entertainment

ProsWWE is an amazing place to work. Executive management expects the best - only those that can keep up and deliver make it. There is a true collaborative environment that's rare in any industry - the staff cares about each other and the brand. I've never seen any organization have such passion for its fans - it's amazing.

ConsIf you can't keep up you are quickly left behind. Work / life balance is tough. Sometimes excellence demands sacrifice, and that can be difficult to handle at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay true to the fans and you'll always succeed. Work / life balance issue needs to be addressed.

Try to avoide !

Stamford, CT

I have been working at World Wrestling Entertainment full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: medical, dental unlimited sick days good vacations days Cons: the home life balance - thay expect your to work at least 55 hours a week a vey backstabbing place to work… Advice to Senior Management: get your head out of your backside - you shine… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Fast moving exciting fun place

I have been working at World Wrestling Entertainment

Pros: Its nice to work for a company that makes people happy. To see… Cons: really fast pace, if you cant keep up you will… Advice to Senior Management: communication Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on World Wrestling Entertainment.

Worked for World Wrestling Entertainment? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at World Wrestling Entertainment reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for World Wrestling Entertainment CEO Vince McMahon. All reviews posted anonymously by World Wrestling Entertainment employees.