World Wrestling Entertainment

www.wwe.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for World Wrestling Entertainment

Great company with a few bad apples

Former Employee - Manager in Stamford, CT
Former Employee - Manager in Stamford, CT

I worked at World Wrestling Entertainment full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Most of the people there are highly motivated, talented and care about doing a great job. The office has everything from cafeteria to gym. Live events and people were great. Some tremendous management at times. Overall great experience

Cons

There were a few who just "didn't get it" and some managers and dept. heads are clueless how to deal with people. There were more than a couple department heads who talked down to employees and walked around with their nose in the air. The ones you suspect would be arrogant were the most professional. Others had to "show" or tell you how important they were. Long hours and there really is no life outside WWE

Find people who know what they're doing and stick with them!

74 Other Employee Reviews for World Wrestling Entertainment (View Most Recent)

A lot of Pros and Cons working at WWE

Former Employee - Planner in Stamford, CT
    Former Employee - Planner in Stamford, CT

I worked at World Wrestling Entertainment full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great benefits, medical, 401k match, stock options, tuition, etc. Depending on the dept, you work with a good team. Fast pace, always changing entertainment environment.

Cons

They don't know how to make a real profit so every year they lay off employees. They only give Directors and above bonuses every year, money that could be uses to save a job or two. They run you into the ground with work load (from cuts) and performance based raises only get you 2.5-10% raise, not much compared to your salary. Hard to get to the top when they hire upper-management from outside.

Treat your worler bees better, give them bonuses. I was there for 6+ years and got one bonus. People don't feel like they are apart of the company, just the machine.

Interesting and Fast-paced

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at World Wrestling Entertainment as an intern

Pros

The WWE is a very interesting place to intern. "Hectic" would be an understatement. Was able to obtain great office experience.

Fun product.

Cons

I wish that I had learned more from my internship. I felt that I assisted a lot but wish they offered more opportunities to their interns. They ask a lot from their interns so time-management skills is a must.

Improve the experience for your interns.

There are newer employer reviews for World Wrestling Entertainment