World Wrestling Entertainment

www.wwe.com

Senior Technical Project Manager

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Stamford, CT

ProsInteresting work with smart, dedicated, professional coworkers. Everyone is a team player and trying to help whenever they can. Benefits are quite good with health, dental, 401k matching, stock options, education reimbursement and more. The gym is world class and free to all employees and a guest.

Accountability is stressed with a lot of freedom to employees who can prove they are capable. Work from home and flexible hours are common place as long as your job can be done remotely.

ConsA lot of work and high expectations make this a very high energy, sometimes stressful, environment. Everyone is stretched thin here so you have to be able to balance the work and prioritize properly. Management is sometimes unavailable due to high pressure projects and other initiatives so this is definitely a company for self starters who can manage things on their own with little supervision. Expect constant change and anticipate that work you've done may or may not see the light of day. This is a fast paced, quickly changing, company that doesn't stand still for better or worse.

Advice to Senior ManagementManager titles should be bonus eligible not just directories and above. We do a lot of work and should be recognized for it.

It was ok

Motion Designer (Former Employee) Stamford, CT

I worked at World Wrestling Entertainment as an intern for less than a year

Pros: The company is large, so you get a lot of desk space. It is located… Cons: There are strange insider gossips and something felt very wrong. People would speak behind each other's backs. I… Advice to Senior Management: Be more truthful with your employees. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Exactly what I was looking for at the time.

Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at World Wrestling Entertainment full-time

Pros: Fun company with lots of opportunity. Ability to work across different areas and experience different aspects to your job is a plus. Not too much… Cons: Still a young company in many ways related to organization and structure, very messy and random day to day. Often need to make the impossible… Advice to Senior Management: You are only as good as your team - remember that, and spend time getting to know and listening to your teams, you'll be a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on World Wrestling Entertainment.

Worked for World Wrestling Entertainment? Contribute to the Community!