World Wrestling Entertainment

www.wwe.com
There are newer employer reviews for World Wrestling Entertainment

A rewarding summer experience.

Former Employee - Summer Intern in Stamford, CT
Former Employee - Summer Intern in Stamford, CT

I worked at World Wrestling Entertainment

Pros

The summer internship experience was very rewarding and offered ample opportunity to explore the areas I was interested in. Everyone I interacted with was friendly, and more than willing to help with my personal growth. I really would recommend working for this company.

Cons

As a summer intern you do not get paid. This was a major downside for me, but I did receive school credit. With that said, the experience was one of the best I have had as an intern.

None.

65 Other Employee Reviews for World Wrestling Entertainment (View Most Recent)

Tyrany in the ring

Former Employee - Assistant in Stamford, CT
    Former Employee - Assistant in Stamford, CT

I worked at World Wrestling Entertainment

Pros

Smiles on childrens faces when they get to meet their favorite wrestler. The charity work that the company does is definately a good thing. Perks like tickets to events and merchandise for family members that are fans is also a great thing. People do always think it is pretty cool when they here I used to work there.

Cons

Lack of pay, job security and management that swears and yells at their employees constantly. Numerous staff members were in tears daily and they were the good workers! They don't appreciate the work/family value system because the owners families are all working there. It's all about the business.

It's your staff that is making YOU look good, they are the ones doing the work and coming up with all the great ideas - appreciate them once in a while or at least say thank you or give them the credit for one thing once in a while.

Dynamic, exciting, and only for the best and brightest

I have been working at World Wrestling Entertainment (more than 3 years)

Pros

I've read all of the other reviews, and I can assure you that most of these people are bottom 10% performers and that's why they are on here whining. WWE is not an easy place to work, but it's fun and exciting. If you want a 9-5 job, good luck finding that in the Entertainment Industry. WWE is truly a dynamic place to work with no shortage of challenges and opportunities. WWE is a place that prides itself on hard work and A+ performers. If you like a challenge, are confident and smart, then WWE might be a great fit for you. And if you're not having any fun it's your own fault! I love it here!

Cons

I'll agree that work-life balance can be a challenge here. It's not always like that, but there's always a lot to accomplish. The trade-off is the experience you will gain and the opportunities for promotion are there if you're good (and not "afraid" to challenge the status-quo as some others have indicated). Don't come here if you expect not to be challenged daily and pushed to do better than you ever have before.

Examine the work-life balance issue and work with your employees to create a mutually beneficial balance.

There are newer employer reviews for World Wrestling Entertainment