Smooth, seamless process - Overall great contract experience

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at WorldLink as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

-From the moment I was contacted by my recruiter, it has been a smooth, positive experience with WorldLink. -The recruiters, including their account managers, saw me as an essential asset to their company/their client and not just a dollar sign or mark-up percentage. My recruiter was extremely empathetic and understanding of my current circumstances/family situation and met all of my needs. -The job and its expectations were clearly defined and were accurate to my actual experience on the contract. -Amazing HR support; very prompt responses. They walked me through the entire process and were always available to answer any of my questions/concerns. -No problem with payroll; was always paid on time and correctly; they are also very accessible to answer any questions I had. -The entire process (from initial contact-->interview--> offer-->onboarding-->start) took about 2 weeks to complete. Very seamless!

Cons

-A lot of New Hire paperwork -Benefits aren't the greatest (which is expected for a smaller institution)

Other Employee Reviews for WorldLink

1. More pros than cons- Overall, very satisfied

I have been working at WorldLink full-time

Pros

Great work environment Challenging roles Great clients Family like atmosphere

Cons

Could be more generous on salary

Advice to Management

Great so far. No big complaints.

2. Motivating

I have been working at WorldLink full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Management is very friendly and easy to approach. Always motivating and striving to achieve greater levels of success! - This is a great place for anyone who wants to learn and have fun, at the same time. - Great teams in different departments all concerned about the success of the company.

Cons

- Management is going through technology upgrades.

Advice to Management

Keep motivating your employees! Possibly more team building events that would be more cross-functional (across) departments.