WorldPac

www.worldpac.com

The Industry leader- but not employee friendly

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsWorldpac is the leader in the Automotive aftermarket. It offers it's employee's relatively good benefits. Technologically advanced, Worldpac provides it's employee's with tools to help them succeed that no other company in the industry does.

ConsThere are very high stress levels in many departments at Worldpac. Prior to current ownership, it used to be a employee friendly company. That changed several years ago when upper level management changed. The company mantra now is "hit the number no matter what the cost"! Usually that cost is at the employee's expense. Their mental and physical health, and their personal lives. Upper management no longer views their employee's as assets, but rather see's them as "expendable commodities" that can be replaced at any time for a lower cost. Managements attitude is "where else are they going to go work?" Exempt employees are expected to regularly work six days a week with no additional compensation.

Advice to Senior ManagementWorldpac became the industry leader based on the work of it's talented and loyal employees! For many years the company's internal motto was "Our employees make the difference". These days, employee's no longer feel valued! In at least one department, compensation is reduced every year! How demoralizing is that, to work hard and produce more, and to be compensated less year after year? Everything that Worldpac used to do to convey to it's employees that they were valued has been taken away to put a couple more bucks in GPI's pockets! Employee appreciation days, a yearly holiday meal, even very small bonuses. Senior management needs to wake up and realize that their greatest asset is their employees, and that any short term financial gains they may be achieving now will soon disappear as more and more talented employee's leave the company!

WorldPac Richmond

Oder Pick and Processing (Former Employee) Richmond, BC (Canada)

I worked at WorldPac full-time for more than a year

Pros: Flexible and Easy going Cons: Job security is low and the pay isnt good .I worked there under a very incompetent management ,they will use you like a commodity… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Career driven company

Warehouse/Delivery Driver (Current Employee) Stoney Creek, ON (Canada)

I have been working at WorldPac full-time for less than a year

Pros: Tons of work available and constantly expanding. Never need to be worried about a lack of work even in the off season. With expanding warehouses and… Cons: Lots of red tape involved but nothing out of the ordinary for a company this size. Lunch is usually… Advice to Senior Management: Find time for lunch and order winter tires for company vehicles. The cost of winter tires… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on WorldPac.

Worked for WorldPac? Contribute to the Community!