WorldPay

www.worldpay.com
There are newer employer reviews for WorldPay

This company has great incentives.

Current Employee - Account Executive in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Account Executive in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at WorldPay full-time (less than an year)

Pros

They set reasonable goals and give you additional incentives to reach those goals along the way. They don't bog you down with too many meetings, and they don't micro manage you. As long as you meet your goals, they pretty much leave you alone and let you do your job the best way you know how.

Cons

Nobody in any department seems to know what anybody in another department is doing. Policies and procedures on what to do and how are vague, and even my supervisor doesn't know who needs to be copied on an email and who doesn't.

There needs to be some communication between the different department heads, and that should trickle down to their direct reports. As an employee, I should know exactly who to contact in any given situation.

152 Other Employee Reviews for WorldPay (View Most Recent)

A Good Company

Current Employee - Analyst in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Analyst in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at WorldPay full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I enjoy the ambiance of the organization. There are great people with great personalities who work here, and i admire the management style ( No Micro Management). They trust the peopel that they have hired to carry out the task without them. Amazing. The dress code is very relaxed unless we are before clients, and we can work from home.

Cons

The salary for many are not the best, but it is still competeive with the market (depending on your educational background and experience).

Don't change! :)

It's never good enough.

Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Atlanta, GA

I worked at WorldPay full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

There are some really great people at this company. Unfortunately, they're in the minority. And most are not in executive leadership positions. But they are there. The systems are exceptionally antiquated, so even the most minor initiative can take months - or years - to implement.

Cons

Lack of accountability among even middle management. Executives make unrealistic promises and then look to others to "paint the picture" that makes it look like they're delivering. Goals are unrealistic and it falls to others throughout the company to make up for the fact that the largest sales channel simply can't deliver. Even when you exceed your goals, you can still count on a mediocre review and raise.

Invest in people and systems that will actually allow the company to compete in today's market. Stop trying to squeeze every drop of blood from your customers and employees. Get creative, and listen to your employees - they have great ideas.

There are newer employer reviews for WorldPay