There are newer employer reviews for WorldPay

Exciting working for a Global, yet local company! Like the independence atmosphere, which enables me to work more

Current Employee - Account Executive  in  Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Account Executive in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at WorldPay full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working with new leadership team has turn things for the better!

Cons

work life is good, but if you don't know how to balance your work and life, then I can see lazy Account Managers blaming the company. Its human nature.

Management needs to go out with the Account Managers more often to the field

123 Other Employee Reviews for WorldPay (View Most Recent)

Please stay away from WorldPay! They will suck you in and spit you out.

Former Employee - Customer Care Agent  in  Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Customer Care Agent in Atlanta, GA

I worked at WorldPay full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Benefits were ok. Vacation time

Cons

Upper management is horrible. I was there when this company was RBS. I have seen people fired and laid off. This was a great company to work for. I worked in the Operations Department. The management was great when I started in 2004, but it went down hill when they let the wrong people take over. The supervisors are not helpful at all and they will not take a call that has escalated to them. A survey is given after every call and if that survey score comes back as a zero because you can only do but so much. Then they hold you accountable and will not fight to erase that zero off and you more than likely will get wrote up if you don't meet your bonus for the month. The job is stressful and they hire and fire all the time. I have seen supervisors quit because of the stress. A lot of supervisors have left because they could not take how they were doing the customer service reps and help desk reps. I will advise anyone who wants a job in operations,do not make this a career get the experience and xfer out or find a better job where they will appreciate you as a employee.

Do not hold reps accountable for your company policies. Old management did a better job with operations. This department will not progress if you don't make changes. Stop holding reps responsible for your policies and procedures. If things do not change your merchants will go elsewhere and bad mouth the company to other merchants. Listen to your reps. They are your frontline of defense for the company. Upper management if you do not change your policies that dept will continue to be a revolving door. I'm just saying.

Regional Account Executive

Former Employee - Regional Account Executive  in  Oklahoma City, OK
    Former Employee - Regional Account Executive in Oklahoma City, OK

I worked at WorldPay full-time for less than a year

Pros

Paid decently, but not equal to the amount of time one had to put in.

Cons

Many hours expected from sales team, both night and day. VERY MICRO-MANAGED! Extremely high pressure and constant job threats to the entire sales team (even when we met & exceeded our sales goals) from both regional sales manager and regional VP of sales. Not very ethically sales team management practices at all. Many sales reps resigned same time-frame as myself. No residuals.

Grow a heart...care about your people rather than just the dollars they make you.

There are newer employer reviews for WorldPay

Worked for WorldPay? Contribute to the Community!