good

Current Employee - Lab Tech  in  San Antonio, TX
Current Employee - Lab Tech in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Worldwide Clinical Trials

Pros

they work with your schedule

Cons

pay is not good, it is almost minimum wage

please take a closer look at those who work harder

Other Reviews for Worldwide Clinical Trials

It's a Job

Current Employee - Research Technician  in  San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Research Technician in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Worldwide Clinical Trials

Pros

They'll hire anyone for entry level lab experience. You stay busy. Great second job and good scientific/clinical experience. I highly recommend for college students. You make your own schedule.

Cons

Low pay. Large company means disorganization. You'll find yourself many times doing the work of 4 people at times. Tedious and repetitive. Applied for coordinator position given my bachelors degree and was offered an interview for lab tech near minimum wage. Most unprofessional group of coworkers I've experienced.

Hire those qualified for certain positions and not to fill in gaps. More organization in this industry is vital.

Crazy workload

I worked at Worldwide Clinical Trials full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

You learn a lot about clinical trials and work in a good professional and collegial environment. You gain a lot of experience, structural knowledge of the processes, experience of working in a team under pressure. This experience will definitely contribute in your professional future. Try to bear the rhythm and the workload for several years, be patient with every misfortune, kind to colleagues, support the weaker ones, understand your management, and you will be successful on your future way when you decide to move on. I wish you a lot of love to this company and the best of luck.

Cons

Work/Life balance is excluded. Family interests are excluded. Vacations excluded. Truly for singles wiling to work clockwise and anti-clockwise :)

Need of more soldiers and less bosses, career development for the employees, "grown up" by WCT, rather than preference to the newly hired externals, and more developed system of internal procedures.

There are newer employer reviews for Worldwide Clinical Trials.

Worked for Worldwide Clinical Trials? Contribute to the Community!