Worldwide Express

www.wwex.com
  www.wwex.com
There are newer employer reviews for Worldwide Express

Great opportunity for young adults to learn the structure and skills needed to advance in a professional sales career.

Current Employee - Account Executive in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Account Executive in Austin, TX

I have been working at Worldwide Express

Pros

- Extensive training program
- Advancement opportunities
- Base salary with an uncapped commission structure
- Freedom to define own success

Cons

- Rigerous day to day activity
- Must be proactive and persistent
- Very competative
- Must be willing to go beyond general expectations

127 Other Employee Reviews for Worldwide Express (View Most Recent)

"Great opportunity for the right person

Former Employee - Sales Executive in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Sales Executive in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Worldwide Express

Pros

One of the best training programs, competitive environment, advancement opportunities, great residual income opportunity in years 2+, autonomy. It's like any other job-you'll have to put in effort and dedication if you want to move ahead. This isn't one for the complacent. I worked with the company for 3 years and developed great sales techniques which transferred over to my next position. Now that I'm in another sales position I am crushing it and I can only attribute it to the hard work mentality that WWE instilled in me.

Cons

cold calling can be a challenge sometimes, I don't take rejection personally but there are some who can't. Some franchises are too small and therefore don't have as much opportunity for advancement as others.

WWEX is not for everyone, but for the right individual it is challenging, rewarding, fun and an awesome place to work!

Current Employee - Sales in Little Rock, AR
    Current Employee - Sales in Little Rock, AR

I have been working at Worldwide Express

Pros

Culture of Company is awesome. Training program is amazing, with all trainings in Dallas and paid for. Contests have huge winnings. Office is great. They will provide you with anything that you need to succeed. Quota is achievable. Very fun, competitive work environment.

Cons

Cold Calling in the summer is hot, but that's how you end up being successful, so it's not that bad.

There are newer employer reviews for Worldwide Express