Worldwide Express

www.wwex.com
  www.wwex.com
There are newer employer reviews for Worldwide Express

Worldwide Express has afforded me the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally in a short amount of time.

Current Employee - Territory Sales Manager  in  Newark, NJ
Current Employee - Territory Sales Manager in Newark, NJ

I have been working at Worldwide Express

Pros

Worldwide Express provides individuals with an opportunity to build a career in the fast-paced competitive world of sales. Built upon a rock solid corporate structure, Worldwide has become one of the leaders in logistics. Unlike many sales positions out there, Worldwide Express presents new hires with a training and compensation plan that is very appealing. Before a new hire would venture out into the field and begin their sales career they are first sent to an extensive training program at the Worldwide Express corporate facility. The corporate level training and "all hands on deck" mentality that is taken on by even the upper level executives is very refreshing and a change from the norm for a company of Worldwide's size. Worldwide Express, which is one of the largest companies in the logistics field is quite accustomed to having the CEO and other top level executives reach out to new hires. Besides the interaction between all levels of personnel the compensation plan is also quite unique. The different positions offered by Worldwide Express are rewarded on performance just as is the norm for most sales positions. With that being said the compensation plan consists of not only commission, but also salary and bonus based incentives. For the right person the opportunities for advancement within the company seem to be limitless, as Worldwide Express only promotes from within.

Cons

A sales position for Worldwide Express is emotionally and physically draining. It requires much time, effort, and perseverance to be successful.

120 Other Employee Reviews for Worldwide Express (View Most Recent)

Great opportunity for motivated, passionate individuals that are willing to work hard!

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Worldwide Express

Pros

You get out what you put in. I am constantly challeneged to do my absolute best day in and day out. This is the most rewarding job I have ever had. If you are committed and passionate about your career, this is a great opportunity. Management is dedicated to furthing our developement by sending us to different trainings, keeping us in touch with our peers in other markets across the country to generate new ideas, and providing us with all of the tools we need to be successful. Very positive and motiving place to work.

Cons

At times, you are faced with challeneges that are beyond your control. In order to be successful in this job, you have to take the good with the bad and keep moving forward! This job is not a good fit if you aren't willing to stay motivated, positive and work harder every single day.

Keep doing what you are doing! My professional/personal growth that I have experienced since my time at Worldwide Express can definitely be contributed to the lessons you have taught me. The company culture that has been created by management is unlike any other and I am thankful to be a part of it!

Worldwide Express has given me an opportunity like no other!

Current Employee - District Sales Manager  in  Miami, FL
    Current Employee - District Sales Manager in Miami, FL

I have been working at Worldwide Express

Pros

At worldwide Express you have the ability to control your paycheck by the work you put in. The management team gives excellent support and training to the reps to make sure that they are fully capable of reaching their individual goals. We have a product that is easy to sell once you find the right niche and the potential to grow here is uncapped. I would recommend Worldwide Express to anyone who wants to make a name for themselves in outside sales. The company will not only give you excellent experience but also a great time while doing it!

Cons

Worldwide Express is not for everyone. If you are not a go-getter and cannot motivate yourself to get out there and work then this is not going to be a good fit for you. The opportunity is there but you need to be the one to prove yourself to management. Also, if you do not take rejection well, then like in any sales job, this will not be a good company for you to work for.

My advice to corporate would be to continue hiring added support for the different offices so that we can provide quicker response to our customers as we grow.

There are newer employer reviews for Worldwide Express

Worked for Worldwide Express? Contribute to the Community!