A Great Environment For Personal and Professional Growth

I have been working at Worldwide Express

Pros

Worldwide Express is a great place to work for those looking to either begin or continue their professional career. Endless opportunity for advancement, awarded training programs, excellent inter-departmental communication and a strong sense of family within the company make Worldwide Express attractive to any business professional. The performance expectation is high, however this is juxtaposed with a reward system that recognizes and compensates those that strive for excellence. Plus there's nothing like building and maintaining your own book of business!

Cons

The first month can be very demanding and personal feedback from the management level can be difficult, however this is only to help motivate employees to reach their full potential. Starting wages are not fantastic, but advancement comes quick for those willing and able to put forth their best effort.

Advice to Management

More direct feedback and/or suggestions for improvement from the senior management level to new employees.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. We work and play hard, but where much is expected, much is given.

I have been working at Worldwide Express

Pros

Worldwide Express is an exciting, fluid, and never stagnant environment. The experience, work ethic, and skills learned from my tenure at Worldwide Express have helped me in my personal life as well as professional development.

Cons

Worldwide Express will push you to succeed, and this might not always be comfortable. However, when you push yourself past your comfort zone, you can develop into a well-rounded, skilled professional.

Advice to Management

Continue to lead by example, Provide honest feedback both positive and negative, and give your team the knowledge and skills to succeed.

2. a great place to work with awesome corporate support in place and plenty of room for advancement

Current Employee - Backoffice Administrator
    Current Employee - Backoffice Administrator

I have been working at Worldwide Express

Pros

well structured and extremely useful skills training sessions provided by coprorate; multiple positions within each franchise to allow for lateral as well as vertical advancement; full corporate staff available to assist in any and all aspects

Cons

occassional late hours; disgruntled customers unhappy about issues that are out of our control; however, i have worked for WWE for over 10 years so none of the cons are insurmountable