Worldwide Express

www.wwex.com

Awesome place to enter the business world with incredible potential!

Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) Gaithersburg, MD

ProsWorldwide Express is a great place to enter the business world! It has all the perks of a large national company (corporate trainings, conferences, awards, and recognition) with a small office feel (opportunities for advancement).

As a salesperson, I have developed and maintained a successful book of business in one of the most competitive, fast-paced business environments; Maryland, Washington DC, and Virginia. In just 18 short months, I have been promoted twice, doubled my compensation, and hope to be considered for management.

Due to a very success business model, changes in logistics industry, and a strong senior management the company is growing exponentially. It's a place where many individuals and teams are going to achieve incredible professional and financial success.

ConsWorldwide Express offers a very fast paced sales environment and thorough customer service focus. If you're not looking to put your career first it's probably not the place for you.

The franchise model has many upsides, however your local franchise owner or management team determines the direction of the office. That being said, you ultimately control your own destiny and if you're willing to get up, work hard, and put your career and customers first you'll succeed.

Advice to Senior ManagementEven though Worldwide Express is a franchised institution, continue to unify the system through corporate sponsored trainings, events, and meetings. Implement a lead sharing program and corporate recruiting to advance the system even faster. Push under performing markets to adopt successful practices in achieving and maintaining head count as well as customer and revenue growth.

Everyday has there challanges however, rewarding when the end results in quality service that is very cost effective.

Senior Freight Coordinator (Current Employee) Boston, MA

I have been working at Worldwide Express

Pros: I work in one of the many franchises all across America where it is not about you or I but, the entire company staff. I… Cons: I am not out in the field however, it must be hard banging on doors with… Advice to Senior Management: As we grow and new issues arise, I believe it would be beneficial to have a quick meeting every few… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

WWE is a great company to work for!!

Account Manager (Current Employee) Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Worldwide Express

Pros: The environment is young and fun. I work for a manager who makes the office fun, but also motivates us to go out and… Cons: Candidly, I do not have anything bad to say about… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Worldwide Express.

Worked for Worldwide Express? Contribute to the Community!