Worldwide Express

www.wwex.com
  www.wwex.com
There are newer employer reviews for Worldwide Express

Awesome place to enter the business world with incredible potential!

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive  in  Gaithersburg, MD
Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Gaithersburg, MD

I have been working at Worldwide Express

Pros

Worldwide Express is a great place to enter the business world! It has all the perks of a large national company (corporate trainings, conferences, awards, and recognition) with a small office feel (opportunities for advancement).

As a salesperson, I have developed and maintained a successful book of business in one of the most competitive, fast-paced business environments; Maryland, Washington DC, and Virginia. In just 18 short months, I have been promoted twice, doubled my compensation, and hope to be considered for management.

Due to a very success business model, changes in logistics industry, and a strong senior management the company is growing exponentially. It's a place where many individuals and teams are going to achieve incredible professional and financial success.

Cons

Worldwide Express offers a very fast paced sales environment and thorough customer service focus. If you're not looking to put your career first it's probably not the place for you.

The franchise model has many upsides, however your local franchise owner or management team determines the direction of the office. That being said, you ultimately control your own destiny and if you're willing to get up, work hard, and put your career and customers first you'll succeed.

Even though Worldwide Express is a franchised institution, continue to unify the system through corporate sponsored trainings, events, and meetings. Implement a lead sharing program and corporate recruiting to advance the system even faster. Push under performing markets to adopt successful practices in achieving and maintaining head count as well as customer and revenue growth.

120 Other Employee Reviews for Worldwide Express (View Most Recent)

Great learning experience.

Current Employee - Vice President of Sales  in  Edison, NJ
    Current Employee - Vice President of Sales in Edison, NJ

I have been working at Worldwide Express

Pros

Whether you work at WWEX for 1 year or 10 years you will definilty grow and learn a lot about the business world. Cold calling isnt the most glamorous job in the world but for the right person willing to put forth the effort it is a great place to start a career. There are a lot of opportunities for growth, and if you prove yourself you can take full advantage of climbing the corporate ladder.

Cons

Cold Calling is not for everyone.

Everyday has there challanges however, rewarding when the end results in quality service that is very cost effective.

Current Employee - Senior Freight Coordinator  in  Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Senior Freight Coordinator in Boston, MA

I have been working at Worldwide Express

Pros

I work in one of the many franchises all across America where it is not about you or I but, the entire company staff. I have needed to reach out beyond my office at times for advise and have recieved many e-mails back from not just corporate but, from all other franchises who took the time to responed with helpful suggestions. I enjoy working in an atmosphere where we all strive to reach higher goals and support each others ambitions.

Cons

I am not out in the field however, it must be hard banging on doors with a majority of rejection. That is all part of sales no matter how you look at it.

As we grow and new issues arise, I believe it would be beneficial to have a quick meeting every few weeks with the entire office staff. We would invent ideas as a group and ultimatly produce better service all around.

There are newer employer reviews for Worldwide Express

Worked for Worldwide Express? Contribute to the Community!