Worldwide Express

www.wwex.com

Great company to be a part of and an excellent opportunity to excel in your career!

Current Employee - Account Manager  in  Kansas City, MO
Current Employee - Account Manager in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Worldwide Express

Pros

I held a couple different jobs after college before finding Worldwide Express. I have worked at Worldwide Express for over 6 years now and I have definitely found my career. WWE is a large organization but with a small company feel because it is franchise owned. WWE provides a lot of opportunity to grow and advance in your career. I have moved forward in my career path and my income every year that I have been a part of this company. I love the people I work with and we all want to continue advancing our careers. We have a great atmosphere and very rewarding jobs. The training that WWE offers is the best I have ever been a part of and it truly puts you in position for success. You have to be dedicated and motivated and all of the tools will be given to you to put yourself on the right path. This is an amazing company to work for and the rewards are great.

Cons

You have to be willing to put a lot of time and dedication into your job to advance in your career, but it is definitely worth it. There are obstacles that have to be overcome and challenges that you will face, but if you can keep a positive attitude and continue to work hard, you will move right past them. If you are not willing to dedicate yourself and pride yourself on the little wins along the way, then this may not be the right opportunity for you.

Continue to lead by example and train and coach along the way. Continue to provide opportunity for advancement and reward those that earn it. A little acknowledgement can go a long way. Keep doing what you are doing and we will continue to grow to be more successful each year.

Other Reviews for Worldwide Express

Hard Work is Highly Rewarded!!

Current Employee - Major Account Manager  in  Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Major Account Manager in Portland, OR

I have been working at Worldwide Express

Pros

It's been such a wonderful expreience having the opportunity to work with our customers to maintain our book of business, while growing our numbers and contributing to our overall office growth.

Along with this comes hard work, long hours, will and most importantly dedication!
    It's a challenging yet VERY rewarding Career!

For the right Person who is driven for success & competitive, will not only allow you to make great income but to expand your knowledge & understanding in the Business World!

Cons

Requires long hours and some weekends!

WWE is a great company to work for!!

Current Employee - Account Manager  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Worldwide Express

Pros

The environment is young and fun. I work for a manager who makes the office fun, but also motivates us to go out and be our best. In terms of the day to day, I have a great customer base that I enjoy working with and building relationships with.

Cons

Candidly, I do not have anything bad to say about my position with WWE.

There are newer employer reviews for Worldwide Express.

Worked for Worldwide Express? Contribute to the Community!