Worldwide Express

www.wwex.com

Great company to be a part of and an excellent opportunity to excel in your career!

Account Manager (Current Employee) Kansas City, MO

ProsI held a couple different jobs after college before finding Worldwide Express. I have worked at Worldwide Express for over 6 years now and I have definitely found my career. WWE is a large organization but with a small company feel because it is franchise owned. WWE provides a lot of opportunity to grow and advance in your career. I have moved forward in my career path and my income every year that I have been a part of this company. I love the people I work with and we all want to continue advancing our careers. We have a great atmosphere and very rewarding jobs. The training that WWE offers is the best I have ever been a part of and it truly puts you in position for success. You have to be dedicated and motivated and all of the tools will be given to you to put yourself on the right path. This is an amazing company to work for and the rewards are great.

ConsYou have to be willing to put a lot of time and dedication into your job to advance in your career, but it is definitely worth it. There are obstacles that have to be overcome and challenges that you will face, but if you can keep a positive attitude and continue to work hard, you will move right past them. If you are not willing to dedicate yourself and pride yourself on the little wins along the way, then this may not be the right opportunity for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to lead by example and train and coach along the way. Continue to provide opportunity for advancement and reward those that earn it. A little acknowledgement can go a long way. Keep doing what you are doing and we will continue to grow to be more successful each year.

Hard Work is Highly Rewarded!!

Major Account Manager (Current Employee) Portland, OR

I have been working at Worldwide Express

Pros: It's been such a wonderful expreience having the opportunity to work with our customers to maintain our book of business, while growing our numbers and… Cons: Requires long hours and some weekends! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Awesome place to enter the business world with incredible potential!

Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) Gaithersburg, MD

I have been working at Worldwide Express

Pros: Worldwide Express is a great place to enter the business world! It has all the perks of a large national company (corporate trainings, conferences,… Cons: Worldwide Express offers a very fast paced sales environment and thorough customer service focus. If you're not looking to put your career first it's… Advice to Senior Management: Even though Worldwide Express is a franchised institution, continue to unify the system through corporate sponsored trainings, events, and meetings. Implement a lead sharing… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Worldwide Express.

Worked for Worldwide Express? Contribute to the Community!