Worldwide Express

www.wwex.com
  www.wwex.com
There are newer employer reviews for Worldwide Express

Joining the Worldwide Express team was, and still is, the best professional decision I have ever made.

Current Employee - Major Account Executive in Saint Louis, MO
Current Employee - Major Account Executive in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Worldwide Express full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I've worked for Worldwide for 2 years now, and we have a culture unlike any other company I've ever seen. There is a huge support system, the teams (on both a national and local level) are awesome, and I love going to work every single day. From a financial standpoint, we have an uncapped earning potential. As long as you're willing to put the time in, the payoff is huge. It is also a very training intensive atmosphere, and the training is second to none. When you perform well, there is very quick upward mobility. Not only do people move up quickly, but it's an almost entirely promote from within environment. There's something really cool about knowing that your managers/VP's/etc were all at some point where you are now. My favorite thing about WWEX is that I always knew I talked too much, now I just get paid to do it!

Cons

If you aren't wiling to work hard then this definitely isn't the place for you. You truly do get what you give. Sometimes the hours are long, but the rewards that come from all the hard work are more than worth it.

Keep doing what you're doing!

127 Other Employee Reviews for Worldwide Express (View Most Recent)

Couldn't be happier!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Worldwide Express full-time (less than an year)

Pros

WWE is a young, vibrant sales organization full of dedicated professionals. It's a fast-paced, forward-thinking environment that is professional, fun, and rewarding. I honestly couldn't be happier than I am with WWE, and I look forward to enjoying a long-term career with such a great group of people.

Cons

Definitely for those who can work as self-starters in a fast-paced environment - that's not for everyone, but if it's for you, no cons that I can see.

Personally and Financially Rewarding Opportunity!

Current Employee - District Sales Manager in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - District Sales Manager in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Worldwide Express full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

The people in the organization truly care about your success and want you to be successful in everything you do. Our culture truly defines us and gives people the opportunity if they work hard to be personally and financially rewarded. This company is growing dramatically and will continue to grow and develop. Don't miss out on the opportunity!

Cons

This is an aggressive outside sales company so it can be very challenging at times. You need to have a level set of emotions and not let your highs get to high or your lows get to low. The people who can handle adversity well and not over think things have success here. Anything you do in life where you have the ability to move up quickly and make a lot of money should be difficult at times and this company is no different.

From a management perspective we need to continue to develop the next best people and provide our teams with the guidance they need to move forward in their careers. Don't lose sight of what got you to management. It is and was a tough path and you should be proud to be there. However don't forget about all the work it took to get there. Strive to get better every day.

There are newer employer reviews for Worldwide Express