Worldwide Express

www.wwex.com

Great Entry Level Sales Job and Experience

Account Executive (Former Employee) Seattle, WA

ProsTraining and Development was the best thing this job offered. Corporate and Local Management did a great job preparing me on how to sell in the real world. I used these skills to land my next job. I didn't want to leave Worldwide, but the opportunity was tremendous so I had to take it.

ConsThe cold calling can be tough at times. However, if you have a good Manager (like I did) who spends a lot of time with you in the field it makes it a lot better.

Advice to Senior ManagementCorporate Management needs to arrange more company wide get togethers. The National Sales Conference is an amazing experience and I think you should offer more gatherings like that throughout the year.

Great company.

OUTSIDE SALES (Former Employee) Fairfax, VA

I worked at Worldwide Express full-time for more than a year

Pros: Very supportive upper management and excellent compensations plans. Excellent training program when I went through it and it is continuous as you advance… Cons: Its a lot of cold calling and pounding the pavement (if you consider that a con). High amount of initial rejection from business owners, must… Advice to Senior Management: I don't remember much emphasis on price margin setting during the training sessions I attended, and that could have explained why a majority of the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Joining the Worldwide Express team was, and still is, the best professional decision I have ever made.

Major Account Executive (Current Employee) Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Worldwide Express full-time for more than a year

Pros: I've worked for Worldwide for 2 years now, and we have a culture unlike any other company I've ever seen. There is a huge… Cons: If you aren't wiling to work hard then this definitely isn't the place for you. You truly do get what you… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you're doing! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Worldwide Express.

Worked for Worldwide Express? Contribute to the Community!