Great Entry Level Sales Job and Experience

Former Employee - Account Executive in Seattle, WA
Former Employee - Account Executive in Seattle, WA

I worked at Worldwide Express full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Training and Development was the best thing this job offered. Corporate and Local Management did a great job preparing me on how to sell in the real world. I used these skills to land my next job. I didn't want to leave Worldwide, but the opportunity was tremendous so I had to take it.

Cons

The cold calling can be tough at times. However, if you have a good Manager (like I did) who spends a lot of time with you in the field it makes it a lot better.

Advice to Management

Corporate Management needs to arrange more company wide get togethers. The National Sales Conference is an amazing experience and I think you should offer more gatherings like that throughout the year.

Other Employee Reviews for Worldwide Express

Joining the Worldwide Express team was, and still is, the best professional decision I have ever made.

Current Employee - Major Account Executive in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Major Account Executive in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Worldwide Express full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I've worked for Worldwide for 2 years now, and we have a culture unlike any other company I've ever seen. There is a huge support system, the teams (on both a national and local level) are awesome, and I love going to work every single day. From a financial standpoint, we have an uncapped earning potential. As long as you're willing to put the time in, the payoff is huge. It is also a very training intensive atmosphere, and the training is second to none. When you perform well, there is very quick upward mobility. Not only do people move up quickly, but it's an almost entirely promote from within environment. There's something really cool about knowing that your managers/VP's/etc were all at some point where you are now. My favorite thing about WWEX is that I always knew I talked too much, now I just get paid to do it!

Cons

If you aren't wiling to work hard then this definitely isn't the place for you. You truly do get what you give. Sometimes the hours are long, but the rewards that come from all the hard work are more than worth it.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

Couldn't be happier!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Worldwide Express full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

WWE is a young, vibrant sales organization full of dedicated professionals. It's a fast-paced, forward-thinking environment that is professional, fun, and rewarding. I honestly couldn't be happier than I am with WWE, and I look forward to enjoying a long-term career with such a great group of people.

Cons

Definitely for those who can work as self-starters in a fast-paced environment - that's not for everyone, but if it's for you, no cons that I can see.