Worldwide Refinishing Systems
www.dreammaker-remodel.com South Ogden, UT 6 to 15 Employees

Lots of promises unfulfilled

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Worldwide Refinishing Systems

ProsAlways has forward looking projects going and future improvements planned. Marketing material is somewhat generric but better than competitors have.

ConsFuture improvements don't arrive soon enough to make a difference and seem to lag the competition.
Weekely francshise fee too high.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to utilize technology more to stay ahead of competition. Establish a standardized database of uniform costs to better complete estimates.

Letting out the truth about how sub-contractors are treated when working for a Stafford home remodeler is long overdue.

Designer (Former Employee)
Stafford, TX

I worked at Worldwide Refinishing Systems as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: The owner of DreamMaker Bath & Kitchen in Stafford, Texas lets you work your own hours. Only independent sub-contractors work there. The showroom can… Cons: Having worked side by side to the owner of DreamMaker Bath & Kitchen of Stafford for a year has shed a new meaning to the… Advice to Senior Management: Run away from this company and do not look back! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not so dreamy working for them

Kitchen and Bath Designer (Former Employee)
Sarasota, FL

I worked at Worldwide Refinishing Systems

Pros: Freedom in design and sales approach. No micro-managing Cons: COmmission Only compenstation without any health benefits. Limited line of products for customer to select from. Profit margin sequed toward… Advice to Senior Management: Be less short sighted about profits and look at what investments… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Worldwide Refinishing Systems.

Worked for Worldwide Refinishing Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Worldwide Refinishing Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Worldwide Refinishing Systems CEO Doug Dwyer. All reviews posted anonymously by Worldwide Refinishing Systems employees.