Worldwide TechServices
www.wwts.com Tewksbury, MA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Professionals

IBT Level II I T Technician (Current Employee)
South Bend, IN

I have been working at Worldwide TechServices as a contractor for more than 3 years

ProsVery independent type company to work for. They are hands off when it comes to your responsibility as servicing clients, but at the same time will provide You with the support needed when requested. They also well in communication concerning protocols with their very diverse clientele. They service IBM, APPLE, LEXMARK, DELL (PEROT,PRINTERS, SERVERS, DKTP,LPTPS)SCRIPT PRO, AMTRAK, ....JUST TO NAME A FEW...THEY DO WELL TO HELP KEEP THEIR EMPLOYERS UP TO DATE WITH THE LATEST CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS AND IF NEEDED WILL HELP IN THOSE AREAS WHEN REQUESTED....

Consas always the pay could and should be a little higher for what they require their employees to be certified in...outside of that their is not much else to add...well maybe more vacation time..

The experience at Worldwide TechServices was a short but great experience.

Human Resource Generalist (Former Employee)
Tewksbury, MA

I worked at Worldwide TechServices

Pros: - Clear communication between superiors and employees - Organized work and clear expectations - Fast… Cons: - Cramped office area - Constant stream of work (often times people are working through their lunch… Advice to Senior Management: I believe that Worldwide TechServices is on the right track. They know what they are doing and what they expect out of their employees. I… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Can I give negative star rating?

Senior Purchasing Agent (Former Employee)
Tewkesbury (Australia)

I worked at Worldwide TechServices full-time for less than a year

Pros: There aren't any pros to this job Cons: To many to list. I came in and replaced the guy in Dallas that was doing purchasing.my job was a short four months prior to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Worldwide TechServices.

Worked for Worldwide TechServices? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Worldwide TechServices reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Worldwide TechServices CEO Dov Horowitz. All reviews posted anonymously by Worldwide TechServices employees.