Worldwide Vision

www.worldwide-vision.net
  www.worldwide-vision.net
There are newer employer reviews for Worldwide Vision

Great opportunity and Stellar training for those with no experience to break into D2C Sales and Marketing

Former Employee - Account Manager  in  Raleigh, NC
Former Employee - Account Manager in Raleigh, NC

I worked at Worldwide Vision full-time for more than a year

Pros

Tons of opportunity for advancement - they promote 100% from within and encourace personal and professional growth. 1 on 1 mentoring and training both in classrom and field settings. Ongoing training from all directions. Very team oriented environment with great friendly competition. (how many places do you get to challenge your boss to a pie in the face on fridays?). Bonuses thrown out regularly for performance. Top leaders conferences are great for learning and networking.
 Working with Big brands and F500 Retailers on site on National promotional campaigns. No cold calling or door knocking. Six figure income opportunity at management. They are close to being if not already the #1 independent distributor for DirecTV. Each manager owns and gets incorporated to run their own office /it is their own business. Yearly trips and other perks for top producers.

Cons

Almost all advancement opportunity is in line with the national expansion which usually means moving to other cities - To each their own though, this was something I wasn't interested in but many people are open to
Entry level pay isn't that great 30-50K OTE - but they aren't hiring people who want to stay at entry level. I certainly wasn't there to stay as a client rep. The training is supposed to outweigh the downside of the entry level pay.

More organized metrics tracking - monthly production etc, in addition to the weekly metrics. Also encourage this by creating a system of getting this information to the reps so they have better logs of their performance on a larger scale.

10 Other Employee Reviews for Worldwide Vision (View Most Recent)

Fun atmosphere, great people, hard work is a must!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Worldwide Vision

Pros

I've been with the company a little over a year and it has been a great way to start my career outside of college. The people here are fantastic. So far, I've had the opportunity to travel domestically and internationally and have learned so much. Not only have I seen others advance, but I've advanced quickly myself.

Cons

There are high expectations as well as a great deal of responsibility. There is hard work involved, but you get back what you put in.

If you're afraid of hard work then this opportunity isn't for you.

eh

Current Employee - Sales Representative
    Current Employee - Sales Representative

I have been working at Worldwide Vision full-time for less than a year

Pros

excitement and open door to grow

Cons

long hours and unless you sell you make ONLY gas money because you drive A LOT...driving people without cars because they RARELY help with gas.

There are newer employer reviews for Worldwide Vision

Worked for Worldwide Vision? Contribute to the Community!