WorleyParsons

awesome

Current Employee - Senior Estimator in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Senior Estimator in Houston, TX

I have been working at WorleyParsons

Pros

good benefits, people, room to grow, good locations, its pretty hard to make this a twenty word mininum so yeah

Cons

tough hours, stress, not having to worry about things you should definitely worry about again and again before and after

my advice to managment would be to shoot for the stars, live the life like you want to live and do it to it

315 Other Employee Reviews for WorleyParsons (View Most Recent)

Excellent, WorleyParsons has provided me the necessary on-the-job experiences to accelerate my career development.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I have been working at WorleyParsons

Pros

Excellent career development opportunities. Culture of promoting entrepreneurship. Promotes cross-discipline and cross-regional mobility. Excellent attitude towards work-life balance. Broad on-the-job experiences available.

Cons

Individuals that aren't proactive about their own development needs can be left feeling disenfranchised.

Recent Grad

Current Employee - Engineer I in Monrovia, CA
    Current Employee - Engineer I in Monrovia, CA

I have been working at WorleyParsons

Pros

They have programs in place to help younger engineers adjust and acclimate. Management is flexible with schedules, generally. Benefits begin sooner than 90 days and you are eligible for 4 weeks of vacation after your first year. Most offices are on at least a 9/80 schedule.

Cons

Advancement is based solely on yrs in the position. That said, if you do your job there isn't a reason why you can't advance. If you don't negotiate well when first being hired on, it is difficult to ever get to where you could have been.

There are newer employer reviews for WorleyParsons