WorleyParsons

www.worleyparsons.com

Highly structured company

Current Employee - Project Engineer  in  Edmonton, AB (Canada)
Current Employee - Project Engineer in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Pros

Challenging work environment ... cooperative management

Cons

Tight deadlines are made difficult to achieve due to staff turnover and changing requirements from clients which are entertained without resistance or questioning

Provide more support

Other reviews for WorleyParsons

Good company to learn more staff in engineering for young engineers

Current Employee - Process Engineer  in  Atyrau (Kazakhstan)
    Current Employee - Process Engineer in Atyrau (Kazakhstan)

Pros

I had good experience while joining this company after university. They have good training program for young engineers - Graduate Development Program. And they also have good staff for non-job related activities, such as gym, soccer, table tennis, cycling, etc, WPK (Kazakhstan branch) is one of the most popular engineering companies in Kazakhstan. And it takes part in some sport charity competitions.

Cons

The salary is little bit lower if compare with competitor companies. That's why, many people start from this company and leave it after they got pretty good experience They go to the companies who pay more.

I advice to management to raise the salary for young engineers

WorleyParsons was a great place to work on large projects.

Pros

The opportunities to work on mega-projects was something I'd have never enjoyed working for small EPCM firm. As well, WorleyParsons has the best managed processes I've ever seen for managing projects from small simple ones, through mega-projects and alliances. I also enjoyed working with a diverse project team and having resources available to me literally from around the globe.

Cons

The only downside I found was the inability to increase my pay. As my skills and experience developed, I found the only way to seek pay commensurate with my abilities was to leave the company. However, having said that, I'd work for WorleyParsons again in heartbeat if the pay is adequate.

There are newer employer reviews for WorleyParsons.

Worked for WorleyParsons? Contribute to the Community!