There are newer employer reviews for Worth Dallas/Fort Technology

Started to be a stable employer but poor management came in.

I have been working at Worth Dallas/Fort Technology full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Its not a hard place to get hired on, in many cases they will work with criminal histories. The benefit package offered is reasonable and some contracts the atmosphere is laid back. The company does often attempt to transfer workers affected by contract losses to other accounts.

Cons

For the most part it is a outsourced call center/tech support company. Given this fact, everyone is a a contract employee. The company itself tends to be thrifty with funds. While they are reasonable with the pay scale, they are in no way liberal. Management style differs greatly by contract and there is little constancy across the office. In recent months their largest contract has had a management change, this has not been for the best. Employee moral is quite low and many have either been terminated or resigned. This company has definitely taken advantage of the high unemployment rate to leverage current employees and applicants alike. Per one supervisor DFW Technology actually prides itself in being a "call center company".

Standardize management procedures across the board. Hire competent supervisors that value employees, especially those with high company loyalty. Improve the work facility and increase pay scales. Remember you get what you pay for in the employee market.

reviews filtered by
  1. good

Current Employee - Intern in Bangalore (India)
    Current Employee - Intern in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Worth Dallas/Fort Technology part-time (less than a year)

Pros

good nice worth doing the internship

Cons

i am not gud at filling forms

2. I am working here as an software development

Current Employee - Engineer in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Engineer in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Worth Dallas/Fort Technology full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Because they give me the opportunity to get in mobile development field and continue my java development career.

Cons

Like very busy and handling different type of projects.

They are very nice people, and give us opportunity to start software development life. And the chairman is an computer science Phd previously, so he know how to run the company in this field. I admire him and his running group of this company.

There are newer employer reviews for Worth Dallas/Fort Technology