Wrigley

www.wrigley.com

Private Company with a Public Mindset

(Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsWrigley is incredibly strong at executing tactics and consistently meets the task in front of them. They have good benefits and pay and have great career mobility. There is great lateral mobility across functions.

ConsWrigley can be very reactionary due to their lack of any strategic vision. The have not yet embraced the luxury of being a family owned company. When times gets challenging senior management revert to overworking associates. It is very typical to need to work on a majority of holidays and weekends at all levels of the organization.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on vision of the future vs the micromanagement of daily tasks. If everyone is looking at the next few months the day to day will not improve.

Excellent work/life balance; great upward mobility; international opportunities for those interested

Category Manager (Current Employee) Bentonville, AR

I have been working at Wrigley full-time for more than a year

Pros: Wrigley has been a wonderful company to work for. With above-average salaries, extreme flexibility, and many options for upward movement, I couldn't be happier. After… Cons: Technology and decision making is behind the times. Advice to Senior Management: Love the environment, but need to look at other companies practices (brand management,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Excellent experience

Mechanical Engineering Co-Op (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

I worked at Wrigley as an intern for more than a year

Pros: Great experience with 3D modeling, 3D printing, and open source… Cons: Not a whole lot, sometimes too far removed from other… Advice to Senior Management: Nothing, even interns/co-ops had communication/events with upper management Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Wrigley.

Worked for Wrigley? Contribute to the Community!