Better than Most

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, England (UK)
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, England (UK)

Pros

Good salary for the region

Cons

Very hierarchical, managers need to get out of their offices and onto the shop floor Cadbury is a dangerous competitor

Advice to Management

Remember every employee is valuable

Other Employee Reviews for Wrigley UK

1. Property Manager

Current Employee - Long Term in Safford, AZ
    Current Employee - Long Term in Safford, AZ

I have been working at Wrigley UK part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Traveling, housing, boarding, work, good life

Cons

No legal help thru dmv,

Advice to Management

Take Over

2. Field Sales Representative

Former Employee - Field Sales Representative
    Former Employee - Field Sales Representative

I worked at Wrigley UK full-time

Pros

Great team members with a strong support network, nice modern culture, good line manager, great parties, good structure, well organised operations most of the time.

Cons

Many talented people are under looked for promotion therefore end up leaving, it's all about who you know and who's bottomyour kissing not about the quality work you do and the target driven performance that you achieve. People are moved into assessment centres before they have even understood the basic role and what it demands, less than 18 months in a role should not permit promotion when those individuals can't even fit the basic equipment or manipulate store systems. Many high performers who have a world of experience are promised the next slots on assessment centres but never get them, although the line managers and upper management are more than happy to off load extra duties onto those experienced employees because they know the work will be done to the standards they require. This has been going on for years and is totally unfair. I ran circles around people, took on extra work, understood systems very well, creative equipment solutions and performed above and beyond but I was not noticed as I wasn't kissing bottoms.

Advice to Management

Stop promoting the bottom kissers, get out there and seek the real talent and you won't loose your top performers, too many talented people have slipped through your nets. I had some good times in my first couple of years and the team spirit was awesome. I'm so disappointed in all the false promises I got, I only wish I would have left a lot sooner. I'm earning twice the salary I was now and realise how much I undersold myself, never again!