WunderLand Group

www.wunderlandgroup.com
  www.wunderlandgroup.com
There are newer employer reviews for WunderLand Group

Thee most efficient organization I have ever dealt with!

Current Employee - Marketing Assistant in Lake Zurich, IL
Current Employee - Marketing Assistant in Lake Zurich, IL

I have been working at WunderLand Group as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

They are extremely efficient, knowledgeable, helpful professional group. There email replies were always quick and answered all my questions.

Cons

Only downside I'd say is they are only downtown, would be nice if they had a location in the suburbs, but a very minor issue.

6 Other Employee Reviews for WunderLand Group (View Most Recent)

The people at Wunderland were great! They get to know you and what you are looking for, for the best placement results.

Current Employee - Mobile Designer in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Mobile Designer in Chicago, IL

I have been working at WunderLand Group as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

I have tried other recruiting services with no luck at all. So I was very impressed when within the first week Wunderland had found three potential job opportunities for me. Within just a couple of weeks I was place at my current job and I couldn't be happier!

They make it as easy as possible for you, and you can tell that the genuinely care about pairing you with the perfect job. From tips and insight before the interview, to constant contact even after being placed. I have nothing but great things to say about the people I worked with at Wunderland, and I have recommended then to many people who have had just as good of an experience as I have.

Cons

So far so good. I have no complaints about WunderLand.

So far so good. I have no complaints about WunderLand.

Fantastic place to work.

Current Employee - Recruiter
    Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at WunderLand Group full-time

Pros

Positive, community-type environment. A recruiting organization that works together to achieve greatness instead of pitting recruiters against one another. Awesome ability to make a great living while truly helping people in their jobs/careers.

Cons

Honestly, there are very, very few cons to this place. It's a small shop so at times there is a lot of change happening...just when you get used to something something changes but change is good.

There are newer employer reviews for WunderLand Group