No complaints!

Current Employee - Web Content Migration Coordinator  in  Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Web Content Migration Coordinator in Chicago, IL

I have been working at WunderLand Group as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Applied to one of their sister companies and they proactively contacted me and helped me find a job within two weeks
Nice people
Prompt responses
Easy to get paid
Awesome parties a few times a year

Cons

None so far! I guess it would be nice if there were more benefits (like a CTA pass or something)

Other Reviews for WunderLand Group

Did you actually look at my work when you thought this position would be a good fit?

I have been working at WunderLand Group

Pros

I got to meet some nice people through the contract job.

Cons

Wunderland placed me in a contract job that couldn't be the farthest from what I wanted or what my work reflected. They positioned this opportunity as a great experience; that I would have the chance to make my mark and after a few months of working in this environment I realized that was not the case. Instead I landed in an unchallenging, incapable of change, environment where people are scared to suggest change for fear of getting let go.

I befriended several other contractors who came in through Wunderland several months prior to me and had expressed the same concerns, to Wunderland, that this contract job was not the way they described it to them.

Based on this I have the opinion that Wunderland glossed over these details and just like every other placement agency, only cared about making money off the talent.

Just be honest and let us (the talent) have the right to make an informed decision based on ALL the facts. Wunderland, you are not the ones who have to work in the environment.

WunderLand Group Response

May 22, 2014Co-Founder

I'm really sorry to hear about this, and I want to get to the bottom of it. Please give me a call at 312-506-8586 so we can talk, and most importantly, if necessary get you into a new position in a ... More

Thee most efficient organization I have ever dealt with!

Current Employee - Marketing Assistant  in  Lake Zurich, IL
    Current Employee - Marketing Assistant in Lake Zurich, IL

I have been working at WunderLand Group as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

They are extremely efficient, knowledgeable, helpful professional group. There email replies were always quick and answered all my questions.

Cons

Only downside I'd say is they are only downtown, would be nice if they had a location in the suburbs, but a very minor issue.

There are newer employer reviews for WunderLand Group.

Worked for WunderLand Group? Contribute to the Community!