Wyle

www.wyle.com

A Good Place To Work, But Don't Stay Forever

Engineer (Former Employee) Arlington, VA

ProsThis is a top-tier company, and, if you want to learn new things, you will have plenty of opportunities to do so. The senior staff here know what they are doing (in a technical sense).

ConsThe company is pretty "old-school" and rather influenced by the whole Military-Industrial Complex thing. Also, like most companies, the management don't seem to know much about managing. It's not a very "hip" place, but that's not all that important for most engineer types.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't be so cheap with money: pay your Directors what they ask for, so that they can hire the people and buy the equipment that they need to succeed.

Wyle - An Employer of choice in the Defense Industry Sector

Senior Test and Evaluation Engineer (Current Employee) Lexington Park, MD

I have been working at Wyle

Pros: Wyle is still an employer of choice among Defense Industry professionals. The company is very employee oriented and offers very good benefits comparable to the… Cons: There's not many reasons to not work for Wyle but there are some areas that, as a long term employee, bother me. There is no… Advice to Senior Management: Implement an annual 2 week use or lose sick leave allowance for employees. Refocus on the primary objective that Wyle provides quality… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Wyle is comprised of professionals in every sense of the word

Rule of Law; Subject Matter Expert (Current Employee) Bagrām (Afghanistan)

I have been working at Wyle as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Wyle has a benefit package you would expect from a company of this size but Wyle goes many steps further by offering generous 401K… Cons: Wyle is streamlining operations and downsizing due to budget cuts within the Federal Goverment… Advice to Senior Management: When reassigning management and staff please consider more than their performance appraisals before moving them to another position. Talk to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Wyle.

Worked for Wyle? Contribute to the Community!