Wyle

www.wyle.com
  www.wyle.com
There are newer employer reviews for Wyle

Best company I've ever worked for!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lexington Park, MD
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lexington Park, MD

I have been working at Wyle

Pros

Wyle is honest when they say they believe in work/life balance. Mid sized company that feels like a small company. Senior Management are down to earth and easy to talk to. Opportunities abound at this company. I have never seen a company more focused on employee growth and development. They are working very hard to make this the preferred place to work, and doing a good job at it.

Cons

Your basic cons you find anywhere, you're never going to like everyone you work with but 99% of employees I've met and worked with are great people.

Keep doing what you're doing, Wyle is a great place to work and the leadership has a lot to do with it.

71 Other Employee Reviews for Wyle (View Most Recent)

This company is okay if you need a job that pays you a paycheck.

I worked at Wyle

Pros

This is an engineering firm so you can get diversified experiences in engineering field.

Cons

Recent top management is miserable.

Respect the engineers who work for the company. Respect the customers whom wyle is working for.

Lower salary, No bonus(if you take couple of hundreds as bonus then yes), No space to grow

Former Employee - Senior Database Administrator in Silver Spring, MD
    Former Employee - Senior Database Administrator in Silver Spring, MD

I worked at Wyle

Pros

Most of RSIS contract are with Federal government. So life pace is good. You can get the balance between work and life.

Cons

There are no space to grow. Your onsite manager have zero interests to work with your career plan. All they want is everyone under stay quietly, make federal manager happy and keep the contract.

Review employee annual performance report.

There are newer employer reviews for Wyle