Wyle
www.wyle.com El Segundo, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Best company I've ever worked for!

Lexington Park, MD

ProsWyle is honest when they say they believe in work/life balance. Mid sized company that feels like a small company. Senior Management are down to earth and easy to talk to. Opportunities abound at this company. I have never seen a company more focused on employee growth and development. They are working very hard to make this the preferred place to work, and doing a good job at it.

ConsYour basic cons you find anywhere, you're never going to like everyone you work with but 99% of employees I've met and worked with are great people.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing, Wyle is a great place to work and the leadership has a lot to do with it.

This company is okay if you need a job that pays you a paycheck.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Wyle

Pros: This is an engineering firm so you can get diversified… Cons: Recent top management is miserable. Advice to Senior Management: Respect the engineers who work for the company. Respect… More

Wyle is an industry leader and a great employer.

Senior Engineering Technician (Current Employee)
    Lexington Park, MD

I have been working at Wyle

Pros: Above industry standard benefits, very good communication between management and… Cons: Glass ceiling is very obvious. Advice to Senior Management: Watch salary desparity between peers based on gender. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Wyle.

Worked for Wyle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wyle reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Wyle CEO George R. Melton. All reviews posted anonymously by Wyle employees.