Wyndham Capital Mortgage

There are newer employer reviews for Wyndham Capital Mortgage

Unsatisfied with the experience

Former Employee - Mortgage Banker in Charlotte, NC
Former Employee - Mortgage Banker in Charlotte, NC

I worked at Wyndham Capital Mortgage full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Technology was the best thing about it.
Plenty of leads not necessarily good though

Cons

Micromanaged way too much on it's employees

ease up

7 Other Employee Reviews for Wyndham Capital Mortgage (View Most Recent)

Great Company

I worked at Wyndham Capital Mortgage full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I've worked for 5 companies over the past 10 years and this is by far the best company I've ever worked for. They have built a fun and exciting culture. During previous Sales positions, I've had to cold call for new business. It's refreshing to reach out to customers that have requested to be contacted by you. The company is built on honest and integrity and always do the right thing by the employees and their customers. They put together a number of fun and exciting events and contests for their teams to help provide motivation and a positive environment.

Cons

The Mortgage industry can fluctuate based on market conditions, which can create a more competitive environment during more difficult times.

Hands down the best mortgage company bar none!

Former Employee - Loan Officer in Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Loan Officer in Charlotte, NC

I worked at Wyndham Capital Mortgage full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Technology is extremely advanced and cutting edge. Click to dial from your mouse, 3 monitors, login capability from home, personal website, personal videos emailed out to potential clients. The quality and amount of leads we were provided with was superior to other lenders I worked for in the past. Overall morale and atmosphere around the office was very positive and the company contests and outings were always a huge plus.

Cons

Only con was working longer some nights than I would have liked to but I was making around $7-11K a month so I shouldn't really complain. I only left because I was offered a job outside of the industry that let me work from home.

Continue asking for employees feedback. As a loan originator I was able to attend upper mgmt meetings to listen in on what they dealt with as well giving them my advice on how improve stuff. I was able to see things better from their point of view and they could understand how I saw things in my position better.

There are newer employer reviews for Wyndham Capital Mortgage