There are newer employer reviews for Wyndham Hotels and Resorts

The company itself works hard to maintain employee satisfaction

Current Employee - Analyst  in  Parsippany, NJ
Current Employee - Analyst in Parsippany, NJ

I have been working at Wyndham Hotels and Resorts full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The company really tries to keep its employees happy. Summer fridays are great! There is an ice cream social on normal fridays. We have a great bbq in the summer and a xmas party at the end of the year. Wyndham for the past few years has been awarded recognition in best places to work in NJ.

Cons

Moving to Hotel Group from Exchange and Rentals was a mistake on my behalf, both professionally and personally. You are responsible for your own decisions as

Please listen to your employees when they show concerns.

33 Other Employee Reviews for Wyndham Hotels and Resorts (View Most Recent)

Awful experience...

I worked at Wyndham Hotels and Resorts part-time

Pros

If your a great cold call outbound agent you can do well.

Cons

this job is not for everyone. Very hard to make commission and hourly pay if very low.

Good people, but no consistency from management

Current Employee - Prefer to Keep My Job  in  Parsippany, NJ
    Current Employee - Prefer to Keep My Job in Parsippany, NJ

Pros

Nice corporate offices, some good people and overall fairly pleasant environment. Wyndham corporate seems to have good leadership and direction, so we hope that will eventually filter down to Hotel Group.

Cons

Tons of backstabbing, silos and cya mentality. Discouraging to see a select few grabbing all the attention while others efforts are largely ignored. "Count on me" mentality is expected from associates but execs dont adhere to their own standard. Management changes its mind about priorities much too frequently so you never know how much time to devote to something because direction might change midstream.

There are newer employer reviews for Wyndham Hotels and Resorts

Worked for Wyndham Hotels and Resorts? Contribute to the Community!