There are newer employer reviews for Wyndham Hotels and Resorts

Everything is great at Wyndham Resorts.

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Williamsburg, VA
Current Employee - Sales Representative in Williamsburg, VA

I have been working at Wyndham Hotels and Resorts full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Their are plenty of great reasons for working at here; first the commission checks are wonderful then not to mention all the perks, friendly bunch of people, they are active in giving back to the community. Not only does the timeshare owers enjoy the amenities but staff does as well at a very low cost. I get to meet people from all over the world.

Cons

For ever no you get from the people that come in for a tour you have to be able to take the rejection and keep on moving until you get a yes we'll buy and then you still have to keep pushing on.

The best kind of Supervisor to me is the one that gets in the trenches with their employees to show them how it's done. Because once you gain my respect and I know you have my back; I'm going to do the same to make you standout compared to the other Supervisors.

reviews filtered by
  1. Very disorganized and senior level/corporate employees are not trustworthy.

Current Employee - Group Sales Manager in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Group Sales Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Wyndham Hotels and Resorts full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I don't really have pros, they came in and bought the hotel and everything they promised looked nothing like what they said after it was completed.

Cons

Micro-managing, do not care about service to guests, do not care about quality of hotel rooms or offerings, extremely disorganized and grows too large too fast.

Get organized, get quality people at corporate, stop caring only about corporate greed and act like a hospitality company and guest service.

2. Love the Wyndham!!! Great place to work.

Current Employee - Director of Sales in Tulsa, OK
    Current Employee - Director of Sales in Tulsa, OK

I have been working at Wyndham Hotels and Resorts full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Wyndham has a good product they just need to work on brand support.

Cons

Brand not recongized in the Midwest.

Need more brand push like hilton or marriott.

There are newer employer reviews for Wyndham Hotels and Resorts