Wyndham Vacation
www.wyndhamvacationresorts.com Orlando, FL 5000+ Employees

Wyndham Vacation Ownership elevated my design career beyond what a small private design firm could.

Designer (Former Employee)
Orlando, FL

I worked at Wyndham Vacation full-time for more than 3 years

ProsIncredible Management
I was given a large amount of responsibility quickly. This allowed me to showcase my strength, which my department head recognized with a pay increase and title promotion.
Due to the immense workload, I was able to work with several different client personality types, which challenged me and ultimately made me a more well rounded design professinal.
The company encouraged and promoted vacations

ConsOverwhelming Workload
Heavy Travel Schedule
Demanding and often difficult timelines
Tight budgets

great product but poor management, poor ethics and poor employee treatment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Honolulu, HI

I worked at Wyndham Vacation full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: potential to make a great income, great benefits Cons: poor work ethic, people to throw you under the bus… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Lack of consistency, training, professionalism, and ethics. Great perks.

Sales Representative (Current Employee)
Lake Delton, WI

I have been working at Wyndham Vacation full-time for less than a year

Pros: (Front-Line Sales) Great Benefits and Discounts, Perks. Training Pay. Highly-recognizable brand with presence in the market. Great position if you care more… Cons: (Front-Line Sales) Consider asking the recruiter how busy you will be at your position. There were some weeks where I would be "working" only 4… Advice to Senior Management: Help to get training and sales views aligned. Tough transition from 10-day training into the sales position. Also,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Wyndham Vacation.

Worked for Wyndham Vacation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wyndham Vacation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Wyndham Vacation CEO Franz S. Hanning. All reviews posted anonymously by Wyndham Vacation employees.