Wyndham Vacation
www.wyndhamvacationresorts.com Orlando, FL 5000+ Employees

In House Sales

Inhouse Sales Representative (Former Employee)
Myrtle Beach, SC

I worked at Wyndham Vacation full-time for more than 3 years

ProsCan make a lot of money. Great Benefits, Medical, Dental, Life, Vision. Travel benefits also. It can be a fun environment as most people try to be upbeat.

ConsThe way to making real $ is if you are okay lying to people, otherwise you can make an average living 40K or so. The biggest issue is that upper management acts like they have blinders on, making employees sign statements that they will not say certain things, while direct managers teach the sales techniques that encourage embellishments! Really?

Advice to Senior ManagementTeach some bonafide ways to sell without all the embellishment. Firing people that are doing exactly what they are taught to do, does not seem like a sensible approach. How about making sure that there is no need to go down that path to begin with!

If you have integrity - don't even think to work here

Sales Representative (Former Employee)

I worked at Wyndham Vacation full-time for less than a year

Pros: You can make a lot of money (potentially) and benefits… Cons: You are 100% on commission. The only way to sell is lying to customers, quota is very high and management is very unprofessional. On everyday… Advice to Senior Management: Company makes so much money that it would be very… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Ethics and talent are wasted here!

Sales Representative (Former Employee)
Williamsburg, VA

I worked at Wyndham Vacation full-time for less than a year

Pros: Sales people and marketers were fun and friendly! Cons: Management and directors had no appreciation of talent or work ethics. They didn't even have the word ethics in their vocabulary. Lying was encouraged. At… Advice to Senior Management: Learn management skills! Perhaps an education would be helpful instead of flying by the seat… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Wyndham Vacation.

Worked for Wyndham Vacation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wyndham Vacation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Wyndham Vacation CEO Franz S. Hanning. All reviews posted anonymously by Wyndham Vacation employees.