Wyndham Vacation

www.wyndhamvacationresorts.com

I would rather be homeless then work here again!

Former Employee - Community Marketing Agent/Greeter  in  New Orleans, LA
Former Employee - Community Marketing Agent/Greeter in New Orleans, LA

Pros

Great for out of High School or Part Time College looking for a professional job.
The Money is great if you are willing to slave yourself out and prove you can do it
Some of your co workers are like family

Cons

Management is a joke!
You have to lie and be damn good at it!
Manipulative people set out to cut throats to get their way!

Reconsider your wants in people, don't lie to customers or use another company to help boost your own!
Clean house and start over! No matter how you word it Timeshare is Timeshare even if you call it "Vacation Ownership" Your point system doesn't fool anyone!

Other reviews for Wyndham Vacation

Easy, flexible job is you're just looking for a paycheck, otherwise, don't waste your time.

Former Employee - Vacation Planning Counselor  in  Redmond, WA
    Former Employee - Vacation Planning Counselor in Redmond, WA

Pros

Flexible schedule options, easy job, casual dress, good benefits, and ample time off.

Cons

Severe micro management, overabundance of rules, pretentious trainer, company culture, ridiculous metrics, under qualified management, zero leadership, low pay, tattle tales everywhere, no empowerment, and total lack of customer service.

Revamp the structure, hire qualified supervisors, research other contact centers, trust your workers and stop micro managing.

Worst Job of My Life

Former Employee - Sales Representative  in  San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in San Diego, CA

Pros

Good hours, paid training. I met a few nice people who worked there at the time I did. They were all people who were new to the company and as uncomfortable with their business practices as I was.

Cons

The job is based on lying to every potential customer. I was told by management on several occasions to "tell the customers whatever they wanted to hear to get the sale" Once, I was reprimanded by the management for not trying to sell vacation ownership to a mentally challenged person. The management said "If he is well enough to walk in, he is well enough to buy." The place was disgusting and immoral.

Try to find some standards and ethics.

There are newer employer reviews for Wyndham Vacation.

Worked for Wyndham Vacation? Contribute to the Community!